-21-

//Rydel//
While Vanessa is changing in the bathroom, I was changing in our room. I was so excited to go to My party. I put on some silver studs and give my self a satisfying look. "You done Vanessa?"

She comes out of the bathroom. I gasp."you look cute Vanessa,"

"Rydel you look amazing! Let's go ask if Laura's ready. I nod.

"Knock Knock" me and Vanessa say. "Come in," Ross says. I open the on locked door. "Were is my sister?" Vanessa asks."Hello to you to Vanessa." he says with no emotion. She rolls her eyes. "Were is she?" I ask. Ross was combing his hair while looking in the mirror. "She is in the bathroom what do you guys need?" Well what's his problem. "Is she ready yet?" Vanessa asks.

Ross stops looking in the mirror and finally looks at us."if she was ready why would she still be in the bathroom?" He rudely asks,

//Vanessa//
Oh hell nah,he was not about to talk to me like this. I go towards the bathroom and knock on the door. "Laura, are you ready? Hurry up on there and teach your boyfriend some manners he is being an ass" I shout. I could hear her lightly chuckle. "I'm almost done and Ross stop being mean!" She shouts. I smile. "Hey,i was only joking!" He shouts. I roll my eyes. "Come on Rydel lets go see Dove " I grab her arm.

-Ross-
I finish coming my hair and turn around. "Hi beautiful." I say leaning in to kiss Laura but she stops me. "Nuh- uh you don't get a kiss," he says grabbing her clutch bag thingy. I pout. "Why not?"

"Because you were being me to my sister,"
//Laura//
He frowns but he knew I was only joking.I laugh."Come on Ross lets go see your sister," I walk out the door and he follows behind.

Rydel and Vanessa's room was right next to ours . Ross knocks on the door.

"Who is it?" Rydel shouts through the door."Its Raura!" He jokes. I smile as Rydel opens the door. "Laura you look hot!!" She states.

I gasp."Rydel so do you! I can't wait until we go." She pulls me in the bathroom. "We're is Vanessa?" I ask as she applies some dark eyes shadow on her self. "She went to talk to Dove,"

"Rydel I am so excited! Are you going to drink?" I honestly never have drunken any beer, wine  or alcohol. "Of course I am,we are inVegas lets get drunk together" I giggle.

"I'll see, what I really want to try is gambling!" I say excitedly. She looks at me and sighs."sweetie your to young,"

"I have my ways," I laugh. "I'll play with you but why does innocent Laura want to gamble? I'm so surprised." I shrug."thats the thing, I'm always supposed to be a good girl and I've never done anything bad.I want to live a little."

She smiles."then we are getting in trouble tonight." I smirk.

-Ross-
I was just sitting in bed waiting for Rydel and Laura to come out. Then Vanessa walks in. When she see's me she rolls her eyes. "Hey asshole" she says and sits on her bed while looking in a tiny mirror. "Hey crap bag" I say as Laura and Rydel come out.

Laura was smiling wide which made me really happy. "We have an announcement. Me and Laura are going to gamble!" What?!

"Who is with us?" Laura says.
"I'll do anything with you" I say.

"I think everyone will but Laura you can't play,your 19." Vanessa says.

"Yes, but tonight I am 21" She says sitting next to me.

"Alright" Vanessa chuckles.

Rydel's phone buzzes. She opens her phone and reads something"okay guys it's time to go,my mom and Dad are already downstairs. " Rydel grabs her purse. "Okay." I take Laura's hand which fits perfectly in my and we all walk out to the elevators. 
////////////////////
To be continued....