-7-

-Ross-

I know this might seem selfish,but I am seriously excited about the gift Laura got me.I sat my self down on her couch as she told me to go upstairs and get something."Don't open them!"Laura shouted running upstairs. "I'm not!"I chuckle and wait patiently.I hear a loud thud."Okay you can open them."Laura hands me a leather black box."Laura what was that loud thud?"

"I uh fell,now just open the box."

"Okay,okay."I slowly open the rectangular box and gasp."No way!" I start fingerling in my head.Wait,did I just say that?"Oh my gosh!Laura this is amazing."I give her a hug.

"Do you like it?"She asks."No,I love it thank you so much."

"Yeah and you can bring anyone you want!"she says.I smile.

-Laura-

I'm really glad he liked his gift. And I hope he takes me.Wow Laura,so selfish.Ross takes out his phone and frowns."Laura I have to go.My mom made dinner.Bye.Thanks for the gift."He gives me one more hug."Bye I'm glad you like it."I smile and he leaves to his house.Next door.

-Ross-

My whole family including Ratliff were all sitting at the dinning table. My mom made chicken pot pie with egg salad.(comment it you know were that's from) Rocky and Rydel were bickering as usual and Ratliff was play fighting with Ryland and Riker with their food.I swear I was the only normal one in the family. "So how was your day sweetie?"My mom says looking at me."MOM!Ryland three chicken pot pie at my glasses!"Riker yells.I roll my eyes."Boys!Enough!"My mom yells. Then everyone was quiet."I think Ross has something to tell us."My mom says calmly."Um Laura-"

"Ohh, Ross wants to talk about his girlfriend!"Rocky says as Riker and Ratliff laugh.I give him a glare."As I was saying.She gave me two tickets for-"

Rydel gasp."Is it Hawaii?!"She says.I swear I will kill my siblings right now."No,can I just talk?"They all nod."Its for Paris."I say.Their eyes lit up."Really!?Ross you have to take me!"Rydel says begging."Oh no,Ross won't take you.He'll take his one and only best friend.Me!"Rocky says.Then Rydel and him start to argue again. "So Ross who are you planing on taking?"My dad says looking at me from across the table."I was planning on taking Laura"All my siblings got quiet for a second and stares at me. They then start to laugh."Ross.Your going to take Laura to the city of love?"Ratliff says laughing along with my brothers and sister.My parents smile."Don't listen to them Ross,I bet Laura would love to go to Paris with you."My mom says.

    "You are in love with her huh?"Riker ask."No I just like her...as a friend."

"Suurree." Ryland says.I roll my eyes and get up from the table and went to my room."Ross come ba-" I could here Rydel yell but she ends up laughing.I chuckle.I love them all but I am so done with them right now. I lay in my bed and turn in the position were my balcony was. I see her in her room sitting in her chair. Laura was  reading her favorite book. Harry potter and the something something. I get up,open the sliding glass door and jump over my balcony to her balcony. She looked up and smiled."Hey,"I say carelessly plotting myself on her comfortable bed."Hi."She says getting up from her chair and laying next to me."So I was thinking."

"About?"

"About who I want to take to Paris with me." I say turning to Laura so that we are face to face."Oh,so who is the lucky person who your going to take?"She says smiling.

-Laura-

"I want to take you."He says."Wait really?!"I was really happy that he chose me."yeah,is that okay?"Ross asks.I nod rapidly." When do you want to go?"I say."hmm,how about next Friday."he says

"But we have school on that day."I say not wanting to ruin my perfect attendance." I know but we can just leave at night."

"Okay,that's fine.Thanks for inviting me to come."He smiles."Thanks for wanting to come.And we can stay for a whole entire week."I was so excited. I've never been to Paris before.

-Ross-

I was so bored.Today I sat in life skils class listening to our teacher tell us about how we are supposed to act like a married couple.I seriously forgot about that.(a/n I really did :/) I look to Ariana who was arguing with Connor. I roll my eyes.(a/n its not Ariana Grande,I love her) I look at her and smile. She was writing in her journal."Sorry I'm late!"Some girl says quickly walking up to our teacher."Ah,Ariel welcome,class we have a new student.This is Ariel Brooke's."

I had to say that she was really pretty. Everyone in the class says hi and just does whatever they were doing before."Okay so just find an empty seat."He says.She shyly nods and looks around the room. I look to around me. There was an empty seat next to me. My hand shoots up."She can sit next to me!"I say. She smiles and I smile back.

-Laura-

What in the bloody hell is this?Ross and that Ariel girl kept smiling at each other. What is wrong with her?What is wrong with him?What the heck is wrong with me?I don't even like Ross like that.Right?the bell suddenly rings.I get up and go over to Ross but I was to late. He had already walked out with her. I am jealous lol. But that is not okay.She is gong to steal my man.Omg I'm starting to sound like Ariana.I'm overreacting. I barley know her. How rude of me. Nope,not his time.Ross is mine.

-Ariel-

"Thanks for showing me around Ross.But you didn't have to." He smiles.

"No problem,it wouldn't be fair if you just got lost around the school."

"No I mean you didn't have to because yesterday me and my mom got to take a tour of the school."I say." Oh,"he say awkwardly.I chuckle."Well I need o use the bathroom so I'll she you at lunch?"I ask.He nods."Bye."Ross walks away.I walk to the restroom.When I go out to was my hands a girl walks in."Hi."She says taking something out of her purse and fixing her eyeliner.(The pic above is Ariel) "Hey,"I say flattening out my shirt."I'm Ariana,your the new girl right?"She says.I nod."I'm Ariel."I say shyly.

"I don't care."I was shocked."since your here,I need to tell you something.You need to back off."She says."Back off?From who?"I'm so confused.

" Don't play dumb.Ross.Stay away from him.I know what your trying to do and I'm watching you hun."Ariana puts on to layers of peach lip gloss and turns to me."And if you don't,I'll make your life here a living hell."Then she walks out.

---------------------------------------

So tell me how your liking this Ariel girl so far.
Tell me how your liking this story.
Your thoughts matter.
I'm going to start writing chapter eight now so don't forget to ...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
And check out my story "Prom?"
Stay amazing
-Marlee-