-41-

-Laura-
Why is this happening? Everyone is either staring or laughing at me. Is there something on my face? What's so funny? "Ross why is everyone staring and laughing at me?" I let out in a low whisper loud enough only for his ears. He collides our hands together and shrugs. "I'm not sure but if anyone says or does something that hurts you I'll beat their asses."

I felt really uncomfortable with everyone eying me including Dove. Dove! Maybe she knows what's going on? I let go of my boyfriends hand and walk over to her,avoiding everyone's gazes. "Dove I need to talk to you,"

"Oh hey Laura!Long time no... see" she sounded nervous. Weird.

"Yeah,hey do you know the reason for everyone laughing,pointing,whispering and staring at me? " Now Ross was by my side taking my hand Ito his once again. "N-no! Why would I know?!Ha ha ha..."

I give her a weird look. She clears her throat and looks down at her shoes. I nod and turn around.

"Wait,"

"Yes?" I turn my head.

"Do you forgive me?"

I think it's about time...

All I do is reply with a simple, nod.

"Really?"

I nod again but just a little slower. Dove squeals and gives me a hug. I laugh and wrap my arms around her neck.

"Thank you so much Laur,I promise I'll never do anything stupid again." 

-Dove-
Well that's a total lie. I feel so guilty,but she deserves if Dove! Stop being lame. In the corner of my eye I see Maia smirking at me. Which made me feel very uncomfortable. She better not say anything. I snap out of my thoughts as I hear the video me and Maia had made being played on some dudes phone next to me. I start to panic as it catches Laura's attention. I did this thing when I got nervous I would bite my nails. Gross,I know.

I did the first thing I could think of and slap it out of his hands. He gasps as it hits the floor,cracking the screen.

My eyes widen. My bad...

"What the hell?!You owe me a new phone!" 

"Dove?!" Laura questions. "It was an accident..."

-After school-Laura-

"Ross!You're burning the brownies!" I laugh as realization hits him and he jumps out of his chair. "Shit!"

I playfully roll my eyes and continue to look through my feed on tumblr.

As I scroll down on my laptop, a blog gets recommend to me. "The Laura hate club?" I whispeɾ.

I click on the link that sends me to a blog. 10.7m people were following it. What the hell?! As I look more into the blog,pictures of me were posted with big red x's in them. I read the captions and gasp.

Meet Laura Marano,an ugly bitch who just moved here,she can't keep a boyfriend because she always scares them off and talks trash about everyone in school.

Well that's really dumb! And none of that is even true. I angrily scroll down until I see a video. I click on it and two people were sitting on the floor.

I gasp once again as I see my two friends. Maia and Dove.

Maia- Hey guys I'm Maia,Laura's best friend.

Dove- Hi,it's Dove here,Laura's other best friend. And we are here to tell you all of the horrible crap she's done over the few months she's been here.

Maia- Okay,let's just get to the point now. Dove?

Dove- Currently miss Laura Marano has a very handsome boyfriend named Ross. I'm pretty sure most of you know him. And lots of you girls like him and would never cheat on him like Laura is doing right now.

What?! I've never cheated on Ross.

"Hey babe! The brownies aren't burnt!Come get one,they are so good!"

I just ignore him and continue the video.

M-And guess what! She's pregnant with the guy she has been sleeping with while she is with Ross!

I almost choke. Why would they do this to me? None of this is true,what did I ever do to them?

I couldn't watch the video anymore.But since I'm so damn curious,I decided to read the comments.

That slut
I know Laura and she is sooo ugly
Poor Ross :'(
I don't even know Laura and I could tell she's a horrible person...

I slam my computer shut and wipe away a few tears. Why am I crying? I know for sure its not because of the comments or video. It's because my friends would betray me like this.

"Laura?" His voice fills my ears.

I blink back the rest of my tears. "Oh yeah,sorry I was just..." I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lie to him nor tell him the truth. 

"Just what?"