-16-

Laura
My parents stare at me in shock. My parents always liked Ross, until my dad found out he was dating Ariel and broke my heart. I was so nervous. They were still shocked. I clear my throat. My mom looks at me and smiles. I guess that's a good sign right? Then my dad speaks up. "Your dating the heart breaker?" I roll my eyes. "He is not a heart breaker,he is really sweet. He wouldn't do that." I say to my dad. He shrugs. "that's not what you were saying just three weeks ago." He did have a point. Finally my mom cuts in. "I think you would make a cute couple." She smiles, which made me smile. "Yeah but what if he breaks your heart ?" My dad asks. "I thought you liked Ross," My mom says. Im so glad she is on my side.

"I do, I'm just looking out for you Laura." he says sternly. I look down and sigh. "You know what? Invite blonde over and I'll give him a long talk."

My mom tries not to laugh."Moooom,I thought you were on my side?"

"Hey,i don't take sides." She says and starts laughing. I frown." Don't embarrass me please!" I say heading upstairs. I could hear my mom and dad laughing downstairs. I roll my eyes and go into my room.

Ross
"That's great Ross,I know you've liked her for a while." my mom says. I smile. "Yeah," I look to my dad and he was smiling. "I'm proud of you son. You finally got the girl." Just thinking about me and Laura together brings an even bigger smile to my face. "Thanks mom and dad." They nod and walk back into the kitchen. I start to hear my ring tone. I look at the screen to see who was calling me. Laura. I quickly answer it. "Hey babe." I say, I'm going to love saying that. "Hi Ross,so my parents approved!" She says happily. I smile wide. "Kinda,"

"What do you mean kinda?"

"Well my mom approves but my dad thinks you will break my heart. He says he likes you but you need to come over so he can talk to you." That made me a little uneasy. "Uh okay,but Laura I wouldn't dare break your heart." I say calmly.
"I know,but you need to come over right now. And he will test you, so be ready. I'm going to go bye," then she hands up. Now I'm nervous, at least her dad likes me? I'm not going to go through my balcony this time because her parents don't know about that. "Mom! Dad! I'm going to Laura's house!" I shout getting my leather jacket. "Bye."Rocky says walking upstairs with a bowl of mac and cheese in his hand. "Later," I open the door and walk to Laura's house. This is the first time I have ever been nervous to come to her house. I get to her door step and my hands start to tremble. I need to toughen up. I firmly nock on the door hoping it was Laura who answers. But no. It had to be her one and only Father. "Hello Ross come in," he says making way. "Hi," I say calmly. I look to the living room and see my beautiful girlfriend sitting down. "Have a seat won't you?" At least he is being nice. I go over to Laura and sit down next to her. "Hey," she whispers. I smile. "Hi,"

Her Dad was sitting in front of us. "Would you like anything to drink? Like Beer?" I knew this was part of his test Laura was telling me about. I'm sure he wouldn't approve if I said yes. "Um no I don't drink but thank you." He sits up a bit. I could here Laura sigh in relief. I lightly chuckle. Then he asked me a question I never knew was coming.

"Why did you date then break up with Ariel?" I look to Laura.

Laura
Oh my god. He seriously just asked that. "Dad that's his personal life." I say. "Hush Laura, Im just asking. Ross?" He looked nervous.

"Well, when I first met her she was really fun and cool to be with." my dad cuts him off. "So was Laura not fun and cool?" I mentally face palm myself.He was embarrassing me in front of my boyfriend. "No no,its not that it's just-"

"Just what? Was Ariel just prettier than my daughter?" I can't believe my dad right now.

Damiano(Laura's dad)
I loved this kid. He looked so nervous. He doesn't know I'm messing with him. I look to Laura who looks like she is about to lose it. "No, Laura is beautiful." He says. "Never mind that. Why did you break up with her then?"
I say. "To be with your daughter." He finally says. He was perfect for Laura. I look at her and I see her smiling. "Don't break her heart." I say getting up and walking into the kitchen.

Ross
I sigh of relief. "Ross I am so sorry about my dad," I give her a passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you" I whisper. She smiles. "I love you."

So Laura tells me her dad gave me his blessing. I was so nervous the whole time but Laura made me feel better when she was next to me. Her dad told me he was joking the whole time but he wasn't when he told me not to break her heart.

Now it's really official,me and Laura can be together for ever.
///////////////////

Yay her parents approved! I made this chapter extra long for you guys. I'm going to update a lot today so bare with me.

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

And read my Auslly and Raura one shots. (Rauslly) I love you all
Stay wonderful
-Marlee-