-45-

"Ross? Do you know why Laura and Dove are arguing?" Ariel asks as she makes her way towards me. "Something about a page I'm not sure but I wouldn't get in the middle of a fight. Especially best friend against best friend." I explain. "Wait Ross, you haven't heard?" Ariana says walking over to us, along with Connor. "Heard what?" I ask dumbfounded. "Oh wow this is going to be good!" She claps. "Ariana..."

"Okay well this is really awkward because I just found out about this thanks to your ex-girlfriend Ariel but little Laura has a hate page. It's a blog sorta or website kind of thing. I'll dm you if you want to check it out, I certainly did."

My throat goes dry. My palms get sweaty and my knees start to get weak. "Wh-what?" I stutter.

"Ross, I was going to tell you earlier but I-"

I didn't know what I was feeling at the moment. Angriness probably. "Who started this?!"

"Ross, so dumb you are. Why do you think Dove and Laura are fighting?"

Dove. I grab Ariana by the arm and push through the the crowd and into the computer lab. I find Sabrina and Ariana's minions Karen and Macy typing away on different computers. "What's this website called?!" I say furiously logging into the computer. "Oh Ross, you want to join the hate community? It's very f-"

"No! And if you don't get your asses of this site I'll kill all of you fuckers!"

"Woah Ross, your mad.." Connor states as he takes a seat next to Macy. "Look Ross, we are just doing this as a joke. It's not like she's upset or anything. God, tell your girlfriend to take a joke," Sabrina admits writing nasty things about my girlfriend as we speak. "What's the website called?"

"Everyone hates Laura M."

I type in the stupid link and find the hate page at the top of the search thingy. Already more than a thousand kids in the community. Wow.

My eyes go real soft as I scroll down and read the post and comments.

Some saying she should just kill herself already.

"You guys are sick, I'm getting the principal,"

"Come on Ross, stop being a baby. What happened to the old Ross that we know and love?" Connor asks. "I'm your best friend "

"The old Ross no longer exists anymore. You aren't my friends anymore and Connor you were my best friend. "

-Laura-
"It's not my fault almost every girl in this school is in love with your boyfriend!"

"You know what Dove?! I'm done with this shit! I'm going home and you better take that page down right now or else," And with that I turn around and was about to walk out and be done forever until she opens her mouth once again. "Or else what?"

Oooooooooohhhh. Where are the teachers god dammit?!

That's when I turn around and punch her right in the face. She was about to punch me back but Ross grabs me and picks me up over his shoulder and ran to his car.

It all happened so fast. I broke. Once again. "What the hell Laura?!" He angrily starts the car as I don't bother looking at him at all. "Who told you?" I ask. "Ariana, why didn't you tell me? Why were you keeping such an important this from me?"

"It's not a big deal Ross,"

"Not a big deal. NOT A BIG DEAL?! THE WHOLE SCHOOL HATES YOU BECAUSE OF DOVE AND MAIA SO THID IS A PRETTY BIG DEAL TO ME!" He shouts. I really wanted to just jump out this car. I've never been so scared of him but I know he was just concerned about me. That's the whole reason I didn't want him to know because he would act like this. "Don't you think I know that?And I am blaming you for this!" I blurt out. Shit.

He sharply stops the car causing the car behind us to almost crash into us. "Ross you almost made that car crash be-" he cuts me off.  "My fault?! How is this my fault?!"

"Well I don't know! Dove and Maia had some obsession with you in fourth grade and ever since I came they pretended to be my friends even though they hate me, Dove told me it was because of you. I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that." 

He sighs and starts the car again. "No, don't day sorry. Remember I told you to never say sorry to me. I'm just worried you might do something stupid..." I gasp knowing what he was talking about. "You think I would actually do that?!I wouldn't harm or kill myself Ross. I'm so- I hope you don't think of me like that." 

_________

We lay on the couch cuddling as we watch Ross' favorite romance movie Romeo and Juliet after a long day at school. Even though we ditched half our classes.

After our argument in the car and make up we decided not to bring anything about that up for the night. 

"I love you Laura."
"And I love you Ross,"

------------

Okay so that was a sucky chapter but I didn't know what to write so that was a filler chapter. 😝

What do you think of the new cover for the book?

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read my story "Campus Killers"

Random shout out to: RauraR510 for your comments at the chapter that always make my day so thank you for that love❤️

-Have a great day-
I love you
M.s.R