BB-8?

I slip the golden leaf head band into my hair, allowing it to hold my curls out of my face before slipping on my ankle booties. Looking in the mirror I sigh in approval.

Today was our second and last day in Larson-9 before we head to Dasoka, a much larger planet in the Galactic Core. We were scheduled to spend five days there full of social events, a ball and meetings. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to it.

A knock on my door pulls me out of my thoughts and when I open it to see Bracor, I'm a bit disappointed.

"Good morning my Lady, I take it you slept well?" He looked me over with an eager smile on his face.

"I did, can I help you?"

"I was hoping to escort you to breakfast." I knew I couldn't say yes, Kylo was probably in his room either eating or waiting for me.

"I can't, I'm supposed to meet with Kylo Ren."

"You sure do spend a lot of your time by his side don't you? Tell me, what's under the helmet?" He asked as I started walking towards Kylo's room, I couldn't help but roll my blue eyes.

"What do you think?"

"Some say he is so badly scarred that he refuses to show his face, is this true?" A smirk slides into my lips.

"People have a silly way of amusing themselves these days. If you don't mind, I'll see you after breakfast." He nods his head, looking over my body once more before leaving me standing in front of Kylo's room. I wait till he is a ways away before sliding into the room.

I don't see Kylo right away until he comes walking out of the bathroom with only a white towel wrapped around his waist. I stop in my tracks and take him in. His hair was still wet and slicked back while tiny water drops dripped down his well sculpted stomach.

"Running a little late are we?" I question but the frown on his face kills my happy mood. "Kylo, what's wrong?"

"I had the dreams again, right after you left last night they started."

"But you haven't had the dreams in a while, why do you think they are back?"

"Maybe I've gotten used to having you in my arms, now that you aren't there I feel vulnerable."

"Are you saying that I make make you feel strong?" I raise an eyebrow and give him a small smile while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He finally smiles and nods, "Yes, you do." His hands go to my waist as he rest his forehead on mine. "It's so hard being two different people with you."

"But I know how you feel and that's all that matters, although Bracor approached me this morning asking to walk me to breakfast. There needs to be a noticeable line"

"I thought there was." He was angry now. He pulled away and quickly got dressed while I sat on the unmade bed and waited. He slips his helmet on and I follow him out the door. Lovely, the only thing worse than a pissed off Kylo Ren is a jealous Kylo Ren.

I follow him through the halls and somewhere along the way Phasma joins us. We get to the main entrance and we stop where there are two men waiting, Kylo turns to me.

"We are going into a meeting. Stay out of trouble." He tells me before following the two men with Captain Phasma at his heel. Why did I even need to come down here then? He could have told me this earlier and saved me the multiple flights of stairs.

Deciding I want to see the town, I head outside and make way into the city square. It's a bustling area with many shops, restaurants, and people flooding the streets. I was due for some much needed alone time so this would work perfectly.