Larson-9

Larson-9 was a planet in the outer rim that was 85% covered by water and the other 15% was made of islands. We were currently on the main island of Kanoa which is covered by a decent sized city and is apparently a big supporter of the First Order.

I fallow Kylo and Phasma off of Kylo's command shuttle and onto the concrete of the landing pad. In front us is a large group but my main focus is on the the two men leading the group. One man is tall, about Kylo's height, with blonde hair, blue eyes and a killer grin. He was probably just a little bit older than us, putting him in his late twenties. I wasn't blind so of course I noticed how handsome he was although that was it, my heart and feelings were strongly taken.

The man next to the blonde one had brown hair and was probably about the same age, his eyes were dark and his nose crooked but I could tell from the way he held himself that his ego was huge.

"Kylo Ren! Captain Phasma, we are humbled by your presence." And mr. Brunette over here was a major kiss ass.

"Who might this be?" Blonde boy asked. I looked at him to see they were staring at me. His blue eyes raked over my body, eyeing me up and taking me in. His eyes lingered longer than they should have and I wished I had my saber at my side.

Kylo slightly stepped in front of me, cutting off the man's line of sight. "Is your council prepared to meet? We will only be here for two days, there is no reason to delay."

"Of course, right this way." I could tell by the sound in his voice that he was a little taken back by Kylo's dismal of his question but honestly I was expecting it. If people knew I was a Jedi I would be in danger and if people knew I was important to Kylo Ren... My life would most definitely be threatened. At first thought it would have been easier if he left me on the Finalizer but I think one of two things kept that from happening. Either he was worried they would treat me wrong and I would be in danger or he knew I would probably start a riot and terrorize the place. My bet was on the later.

We followed the men through the entrance of what looked like a castle, it was made of stone, large in size and I could see there was multiple wings to it. I tried to take it all in as we went but it was clear that they were hurrying so I did my best to remember the way out.

A pair of large double doors open and as I follow Kylo into the room I see it has a large horse shoe shaped tabled with all but two chairs filled. Behind all those chairs were a few others with random people sitting, my guess was that they were advisors of some sort. I follow Kylo as he takes one of the empty seats and Blonde man takes the other. I take one of the ones behind Kylo and Phasma stands behind me.

"Bracor, if you would." An older man says and then Blonde guy stands up, well at least I had a name now.

"As you know we are here to go over where the population of our planet stands as well convert meant and...."

At that point I tuned out. The majority of Bracor's little spiel was just to get them up to speed and then they went around the table and start going over other topics.

One thing I noticed was that Kylo stayed quiet for the majority of the meeting, he listened to the way they were speaking as well as their body language. He was looking for a spy. It took me a moment to realize it but I knew him better than anyone else in the room and I know how he thinks.

While I sit there behind him I can't help but think about what happened in the training room a week ago, it's like we dove head first into the deep end and there was no coming back from it. I loved him and he loved me. All this First Order and Resistance crap were just side details, at least to me. I knew that it was still hard for him and I didn't expect him to leave the first order any time soon, if at all. Seeing the Resistance try to bomb Zothel really showed me another side to them and I think that's when I decided that instead of fighting for an idea I needed to fight for myself and for the person I love.

The Dark side was still pulling me, tugging with great force at every opportunity it received. I still fought against it, most of the time, but every time I didn't I was unknowingly allowing it to consume me. Allowing it to get it's claws even deeper into my skin.

A gavel slamming down into the table brings me out of my thoughts and I stand just after Kylo gets to his feet.

"I'll show you you're rooms, your bags have already been left there and dinner will be brought up." We follow him up a few stair cases and down a hallway before he releases Phasma. A few doors down we stop again.

"Kylo Ren, this is your room." He opens the door for him but Kylo doesn't look inside. He looks between me and Bracor, I can sense his displeasure at the fact that I'll be alone with this man.

I give him an encouraging nod behind Bracor's back and he goes into the room, shutting the door behind himself.

"Now why is it that you're such a secret?" He asked almost the second after we were alone and I internally sighed.

"If Kylo Ren ignored your question it was probably for a good reason. Where is my room?" He smirks at my loyalty and nods, leading down the hall.

"You're loyal to the First Order. That's good."

"I'm loyal to Kylo Ren." I tell him sternly, almost instantly realizing my mistake.

"I see." We stop in front of a black door. "This is your room. I'm sure I'll see you soon." I watch him walk away before entering the room.

It's a simple room with a king sized bed, a dresser and an attached bathroom. I see my bag set at the foot of the bed so I go to it and make sure my saber is still inside. It is. I let out a sigh before looking around again, what the hell was I supposed to do now?

I decide to take this opportunity to do some much needed meditating, I'm hardly even alone now that I'm always with Kylo. This would be a good chance to see what's really going on here.

I take a sit on the floor and cross my legs before taking a moment to clear my mind and focus on Force.

"Do you have any idea who she is?" Bracor was asked by his brunette peer.

"No idea but when I showed Kylo Ren to his room first, he didn't seem to happy about it. She also said she was loyal to him."

"I bet she is his play thing. He must need some kind of way to release stress, if you know what I mean!" The two men share a laugh while walking down a hallway.

"We just need to be careful to not get on his bad side."

"Or just don't get caught."

I pull myself out of his mind and focus in on Kylo. I could feel right away that he was angry, he could see the way Bracor looked at me and he didn't like that I was left alone with him.

"I can feel you Naku." He says out loud and I know I'm busted.

Standing to my feet I pull out of his mind and open my bedroom door, I look both ways and see that the coast is clear so I hurry across the hall and down two doors to his room. I twist the nob and I'm surprised when it opens.

Walking into the room I see him looking out the window with his helmet off.

"Why are you so angry?" I ask as I walk up behind him, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head between his shoulder blades.

"This feeling, it's new to me." I place a kiss on his neck and feel him relax just a tiny bit.

"And what feeling is that? Jealousy?"

"Should I be jealous Naku?" His voice was serious and I couldn't help but roll my eyes before he moved me to stand in front of him.

"You know you shouldn't. Although I'd keep an eye on him, I don't trust him Kylo."

He raises an eyebrow but the look on his face is serious. "What did he do?"

"He asked why I was such a secret. He is a smart man, unfortunately."

"Let him be nosy, if it gets him killed then so be it." He kissed my forehead and pulled me close as he hugs me tightly. I could tell that things were about to get even more difficult.

A/N

Even tho I didn't get the comments I wanted, I still wanted to update because I had it ready... Hope you like it! Things are about to get interesting!!!