Bruises and Broken Ribs

Kylo Ren was smart enough to make sure my five guards stood outside the room instead of inside, were my influence could actually be used on them. I groaned loudly as I tugged at the restraints again but they didn't budge. My stomach was cramping from hunger but my appetite was nonexistent and my head was pounding from when that masked monster decided to knock me out so I didn't know where the hell I was and that event had quite pissed me off.

I hear the door behind me click and then slide open followed by the sound of heavy footsteps. Kylo comes to stand in front of me and I can't help the scowl on my face.

"You've changed Nakari." He says and I instantly hate the way my name sounds from that mask. "I don't want to hurt you so don't fight me on this, where is the map?"

At that point I laughed. I couldn't help it, sometimes I laugh when I get angry and the fact that he thought I would just hand over the information was quite hilarious. "Oh wait... you were serious?" I asked and shook my head, the smile disappearing. "I'll die before I tell you anything!"

He shakes his head. "I don't have time for your games Nakari. Give me the map."

"And if I don't?" His hand comes towards my head and I can feel the instant painful pull as he tries digging through my memories but he should have known better.

I start sending him the most painful memories I had of a young boy and girl around the age of 17. His arms were wrapped around her small frame as they stared over the lake together until she turned around in his embrace, wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a soft kiss on his lips. I send all the emotions that I remember with the moment towards him and he stumbles back with a loud growl before yelling.

"Don't dig in peoples mind Ben, you never know what you might find." I refuse to take my eyes off him as I work on his thoughts, his mind is well protected but I can still get a glimpse of something that resembles love mixed with anger, despair, and confusion. He snaps up straight once he realizes I'm in his head and he comes toward me again. "Get in my head. I dare you." 

But again he doesn't take me seriously or he thinks he can control where he digs in my mind but he is so wrong.

I instantly think about the moment when I realized what he had done, the moment I realized the man I was in love with committed a mass murder and left me, the moment my heart completely shattered and I fell to the ground in uncontrollable sobs.

He screams again and backs up, igniting his saber and slashing away at a control panel. The moment he turns around his hand flies towards me but he isn't digging in my mind this time, no this time he causes my throat to grow tight as I fight for air. I can practically feel his grip on my skin as I start to see spots.

"You'll... n-never... for-forgive yourself." I get out between gasps of air right before everything goes black and the last thing I see is Kylo Ren coming towards me.

.

.

.

"Oh no... Come on Naku, wake up!" Poe's voice was flooding through my head as I felt something tapping on my face. Once I blink my eyes open and they adjust to the brightness of the room, I see that Poe is standing in front of me. "God, what did he do to you?" He asked as he quickly undid the restraints.

"Don't worry, I gave it back to him just as hard." I give him a faint smile even though my throat was sore. I move to follow him towards the door but stop when I see a Storm Trooper.

"He is helping us! Just come on."

"This totally isn't believable! They would not let one guard escort us both, especially when there was five outside my door... Where did they go by the way?" I asked as I looked at the apparently friendly Storm Trooper.