sixteen

"I am so fucking tired." I placed my bags next to my feet and sat down on the bench, Dan and Phil next to me.

"Same. I can't believe we've spent 5 hours here. I need to get home and charge my child." Dan pouted and held up his phone which had died half an hour ago. 

After they had given me their little pep talk, we had gone to the Vans store where I purchased some tops and some Vans, then we went into Barnes&Noble where we got recognized by fans and the boys signed some books, we took a coffee break, and then went to 15 other stores and purchased beach appropriate outfits. We each had over 7 bags in our hands and were extremely exhausted. 

"I like getting clothes, but hate having to go out in public to get them, hence why I do most of my shopping online." I tucked some hair behind my ear. 

"Ugh. I just hate people in general." Same, Dan, same.

"I vote we go get some food. Aren't you guys hungry?" Phil looked up from his phone and both Dan and me nodded. 

We all collected our bags and walked out of the mall, noticing how late it actually was since it was dark outside. We tossed our bags into the trunk of my car and then all got in, me in the driver's seat, Dan in the passenger's seat, and Phil in the back. I sent a text to Harper asking her if she needed a ride, and, after a couple of minutes of no response, I turned on the car and drove out of the parking lot. 

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked after a couple of minutes of silence. 

"What do you recommend?" Dan turned and asked me. 

"Depends what you guys are in the mood for. There's-" I was cut off by Dan and Phil both yelling that they want Japanese food, so I made a turn to get on the freeway that would take us to Sugar Fish.

When we got there, since we were so tired, we decided to just order the Nozawa take out box and eat it at the apartment. After much protesting, Phil ended up paying for the food. I tried to pay him back, but he turned around around and wouldn't accept the money. 

"Hannah, do you want to stop by our hotel room and eat the food there? We can hang out for a bit and you can stay the night if you want." Phil nudged my shoulder.

I thought about it for a second. "Sure. Why not. I'll just need to stop by the apartment and pick up some things, if that's alright." They nodded and started talking about things we could do for the night. Somewhere in there, I heard them say they needed to pack since the trip to Venice Beach was on Tuesday; I seriously needed to get some packing done since it was Saturday. 

"Phil Lester, your order is ready." We all stood up and walked to the car after he had gotten our take away. I moaned at the delicious smell of the food and blushed when I noticed that Dan and Phil were glancing at me out of the corner of their eye.

------------------

After 35 minutes of jamming out to One Direction, we had made it to the hotel Dan and Phil were staying at. We had already gone to the apartment and I had dropped off my bags from the shopping trip and filled up my backpack with necessities for the night. Harper was there and she had asked where I was going, and, when I told her I was going to Dan and Phil's hotel, I noticed she got angry and started tapping away on her phone. 

We all stepped off the elevator, excited because it was about time to eat. We're so childish. I followed behind them since I didn't know where their room was. We stopped at a room with the number 506 and, when Dan had unlocked the door using his key card, we stepped into the chilly room. 

"Welcome to our humble abode." Phil and Dan opened up their arms and allowed to me walk into the lounge area. There was a kitchen that was connected to the living room area, and a door that I'm assuming led to the beds and the bathroom. I took off my shoes and placed them by the door and set my backpack and purse on the couch.