three

I groaned and stirred around in my bed, trying to turn off my annoying alarm. I slammed my fist on top of my clock that was on my bedside table. Rubbing my eyes, I grabbed my phone and saw the time "6:00". I sighed and quickly scrolled through all my social media accounts. Dan and I had been talking a lot recently, which I was very happy for. Before starting to get ready, I decided to tweet: 

"FIRST DAY OF VIDCON :D so excited to see all my friends and most of all, every single one of you that's  going to be there!" 

After tweeting, I locked my phone and decided I should probably start getting ready for the day. I got up and walked to Harper's room, seeing if she was awake. She was wrapped up in her bathrobe, on her phone, most likely going through her social media accounts.

"Hey. Today's the first day of Vidcon. You excited?" I asked her. 

"Yes oh my fucking gosh yes!!" She laughed. "You better introduce me to a mister Joe Sugg." She winked at me. 

"Of course of course! Don't worry I'll try and get you two together." I laughed as she did a mini dance. "Well, I'm gonna shower so would you please be so kind as to make us some breakfast? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I batted my eyelashes at her. 

"Yeah yeah get your ass in the shower. We need to leave around 7:30 so we can get there before 10 and check in." 

"Okay gotcha!" I gave her a thumbs up and grabbed a towel from the closet in our hallway. 

I walked into our shared bathroom and turned the shower on. As soon as the water was warm enough, I stripped and took my shower. 

"HANNAH! You've been in there for over 30 minutes! Hurry up and come eat so I can shower as well!" Harper yelled at me. 

"OK SORRY IM COMING!" I yelled back. 

I turned off the shower, dried myself, and put on my big, fuzzy bathrobe as I started to apply some makeup. I put on some concealer, powder, mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, and some chapstick. I decided to let my hair air dry until we got to the hotel, then I would bother with it. I slipped on my black skinny jeans with rips at the knees along with a tie dyed BMTH muscle tank.

I skipped to the kitchen in order to fill up my stomach with delicious food. 

"Here you go." She set down a plate full of pancakes and bacon in front of me. "Sorry I can't eat with you, I have to get ready." 

"That's fine. Thank you for this!" I gave her a small smile, while putting toppings on the pancakes. While I was eating I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I looked down and read the notification while smiling. It was a DM from Dan. 

"Hope you have a good day! I can't wait to see you later (;" 

Woah woah woah. Was Dan flirting with me? I replied with: 

"Can't wait to see you, either! Super excited!! What time are you going to get there at?"

I smiled and ate my pancakes. When I was done, I washed my plate and made sure the kitchen was in order. 

I walked back to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran a brush through my hair and decided a gray beanie would be acceptable to wear for the car journey. I packed any last minute items into my suitcase and threw my phone, charger, keys, headphones, makeup bag, and wallet into my purse. I quickly cleaned up my room and, by the time I was done, it was almost 7:30. 

"You ready to go?" Harper appeared at my doorway, lugging her suitcase and purse. She was wearing some light wash boyfriend jeans, a light pink lace tank top, along with a white cardigan, and some white converse. Her hair was straight, and her makeup was flawless: a cat eye, mascara, nude lipgloss, and mascara. 

"Yes I am! LEGGO!" I shouted in excitement while slipping on my black vans.

 We locked our apartment door and stuffed our luggage into our car. I slipped into the driver's seat and put on my sunglasses, while Harper got into the passenger seat and plugged her phone into the AUX cord. 

"Well, we're off to Vidcon!" She shouted while turning on some One Direction. 

We both sang along to the lyrics for the next two hours, ecstatic that we were finally on our way to one of the best weekends out there. 

-------------

A/N: Hello there! Semi short chapter, but the next chapter finally gets exciting. I hope you all enjoy it and please vote and comment maybe?