"You mean, Wonwoo kiss that Hyejin? *sigh* he never choose the right person" I think that, it was seungcheol voice. I pulled back from him and wiped my tears away.

"S.coups-ssi is Wonwoo's attitude  really like this?" they all really surprised because I know seventeen.

"Ne. And how did you know us?" He ask and they all curious about it. I made a eye contact with Naeun and want me to tell them the truth.

"Naeun told me"

"Jjinja? I never trusted you Naeun-ssi" Joshua said gently at Naeun and she rolled her eyes.

"She love it though"

"What? Me" I point to myself and she nodded.

RING!! Aish...the bell rang. Now I have to see his face again. Me and Naeun go to the girls changing room and I heard many rumors. All of the girls were about to stare at me. Didn't they have any respect to look at the half naked? then I wore my sport shirt.

"Yah. That was Hyejin, she really looks ugly"
"I heard that Hyejin was stealing the kingka's heart"."what? That's stupid. I mean she's stupid". "If there were a voted to be Wonwoo's girlfriend, I will votes the new Hyejin". "Kang Hyejin is better than that slut". "That slut doesn't know that wonwoo didn't love her". "I heard that she was being pretty because she want to flirt Wonwoo"

I really hate to hear that. Stupid, ugly, slut? Wonwoo didn't love me? i didn't even try to flirt him. What the fuck?! That bitches... I was about to turn around and shouted but Naeun tell me to calmed down and dragged me out. I heard someone walked toward us.

"Hey?" Wonwoo spoke and I look away, ignoring him.

"Hey?! What do you want?" Naeun yelled a little.

"I just want to say hey. Why's my jagiya look so down?" He asked. Tsk... trying to be loyal and sweet. He go beside me and I look away from him again. "Jagi?".

"What?" I shot a death glare at him.

"You look angry. What's wrong?" I rolled my eyes.

"You tell me what's wrong" I walked faster with Naeun and enter the field. Mr.Seo told us to warm up and after a  few minutes, we have to run like in the Olympics. We start from the girls. The teacher knows that I'm the last year champion of running. But now I will lose for sure because I really didn't have any mood to run by now.

"Ready?set! Go!" Mr.Seo shouted and I start to run. Am I the fastest? I realize that Wonwoo keep staring at me and I feel someone just passed by me. Aish! it's that girl again. I wanted to win this race so she will have the sad face. I run as fast as I could. When it was almost on the finished line, I was about to win but I heard.

"Wonwoo Oppa is mine"

it's making me to trip and my knee hurt so much. She win and she was so happy to win. It feel like she had win Wonwoo.

"Y-yah, st-sta-stand up" a shy boy just lean his hand to me. I take his hand and it hurt to stand but my heart is more hurt than that. Why Wonwoo go to her than me? She's happy and I'm hurt. Doesn't he care about his Jagi? Fucking shit.

"Thank you woozi. Ah-aah, I mean jihoon" I muttered.

"It's okay if you called me woozi. Are you okay? Because you knee is bleeding"  he take me to the bench and threat my  knee.

"Woozi, how do you feel about me?" I asked him and he start to blushed a little.

"You're cu-cute and beautiful that may get all of the seventeen's heart. You are the type that many boys would like. Because you never give up and even though you are hurt, you are still as pretty as you are" he smile at the end and manage to warp my knee with a bandage. I ruffle his pink hair and told him that he was cute. He look away blushing and thank me. Suddenly, Wonwoo approach us.

"Hyung, I need to talk to her alone" he asked woozi to leave and he did. Firstly I smiled but now it's faded away.

"Jagi. What wrong with you? I didn't understand what are you saying back there" I ignore him and was about to get away from him but he hold my wrist, turned me around and kiss my lips smoothly. A tear just fall from my eyes and I kissed him back. He pulled back because he saw someone approach him.

"Jagi" he made an eye contact but I didn't understand.

"Oppa?" He hold my hand and hide it from her.

"Wonwoo-ssi~, boys have to run right now"  Hyejin said cutely but it feel like I'm going to puke.

"I'll be there for a sec" he rub my hand with his thumb and let go. Wonwoo run and Hyejin still stay there wearing her disgust face while crossing her arm.

"Yah! Don't touch my Wonwoo. Or I'll kill you for sure" she said evily and I just rolled my eyes.

"I didn't touch him. He is the one who approach m-"

"Stop making excuse!" She pull my hair and push me to the ground.

"Yah! Don't bullied her!" Naeun come and pushed her. She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Are-"

"Are you okay?"  A unknown boy just asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Who are you?" I asked him while standing up.

"I thought you know me. My name is really complicated but you can called me Bambam"

"Bambam?"
___________

Phew... I think this chapter is boring and not sad at all. But if you think it was sad or not bored, you really think that was real about you. If it was real I will be like wtf! A new boy name Bambam~Got7. Lol. I think I will be getting busy right now. Kang Hyejin is stupid right?

Bambam? What was about Bambam?  Did Wonwoo still love her? When will you(Hyejin) confess to him?