We start to watch a scary movie. Me and Naeun always scream when the ghost has come. And I always hugged Wonwoo arm tighly.

>>Night>>

"Bored,Bored,bored,bored,bored" I muttered and I lay on my bed.

"Hyejin-ah, let's tell secret"

"Okay, as long as it was fun" I sit while hugging a big panda that wonwoo buy it for me. "Who's first?"

"Me. Don't tell anyone about this. It was totally a secret on this school. All of the kingka in this school is an idol" she whisper.

"What? Even my brother?" I ask and she nodded. "Are they in group or single?"

"They all in the same group. The group name was seventeen" she lower her voice when she say seventeen. I gasped and she put her index finger on her mouth to make me silent.

"How did you know? I'm a fan of seventeen but how did I didn't recognize them. OMO!" I was totally panic and I remember when Wonwoo sang with me shining diamond.

"From Joshua Hong. Please promised don't tell anyone. Okay finish, your next" I nodded and think about something. I blushed when I know it.

"Mwo? Your blushing. Is it about Wonwoo?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"Yeah. I li-like him" I blushed and look away.

"You mean you like like him?" She was surprised when i nodded

"Jjinja? You better confess to him because he will accept it" she clasped her hand with mine.

"How did you know that?"

"By his action and and and... what did he called you?"

"J-Jagi. He called me Jagiya" I buried my face on the panda.

"How come you never told me that?" She pout.

"And he always kiss me" it was like I want to tell everything. "And he sleep with me last night".

She hugged me and scream a little. One tear of joy just roll down her face. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and Wonwoo take a peak. I look away and blushed. Naeun notice it and just smile.

"I'm sorry to disturb. Jag- i mean hyejin. I'm going to go back home now" Wonwoo sat beside me. I make a eye contact with Naeun. She tell me to confess but I shook my head cut I can't.

"Um..I leave you two alone" Naeun go out and Wonwoo stare at me.

"Jagi? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I stare at him. He looks so worried. "So your going home?".

"Yeah, Why do you look so nervous? Um.. it's better if you hug me than that panda" he took my panda and get closer.

"Wonwoo-ssi my panda~" I begged at him cutely. He just ignore me and get closer. I get back from him and the last things I was lying on the bed. Pity me, he is going to kiss now.

"Wonwoo-ssi" he keep ignore me and now our lips were connected. My face began to get redder and redder. My heart skip a beat and I kiss him back gently. Then he was going deeper and deeper. I heard someone open the door but he/her immediately close it. He pulled back because he was out of breath and so do I.

"Yah! What was that all about?" I yelled at him.

"It just because you've kiss someone else" he smile at me and I slap his arm lightly.

"Mwo? Nugu(who)?"

"Mingyu-ssi" he look away. He is just way too jealous.

"Yah! You can just ask me for that if you are jealous about it" I blurted out. Total shit!

"You blurt, aren't you?" He tilt his head and giggle a little. Oh my God!! He's so cute. I nodded and he gave back my panda. I put my panda beside me and I remember that I love him. How to confess? I'm too shy for that. The two of us get out from the room. He hold my wrist and dragged me in front of the door.

"You leaving already?" Mingyu asked him and he nod.

"I wanted to finished my homework"

"How bored" Naeun spoke up.

"See you tommorow, Jagi. Don't forgot to be pretty" he hugged me and I hugged him back. The two of them smile and I blush. He pulled back and I wave at him. He smile and wink at me.

I close the door and sigh heavily. I get a drink and sat down on the sofa.

"Did you confess?" Naeun asked.

"Ani. I'm too nervous about it" I close my eye and rest. "I will confess to him tommorow when nothing bothers me".

"I hope it will be like that" a man voice, knowing that it was Mingyu.

"Hyejin-ssi don't sleep"  I stretch my arm to the air and sip my drink.

"But I want to sleep"

"Fine, you can sleep but remember about tommorow" I slightly nodded. "Bye"

"Bye" I wave at her and she wave back. I run to my room and jump on the bed then it went pitch black.

>>The next day>>

' La li la di dada la li da neoreul gamssa aneun haneuri silda'

I woke up. I always change my alarm ringtone. I close my alarm and go take a shower. I wear my uniform,comb my hair and wear a lipbum. I go to the kitchen and make a breakfast.

I know today was a lazy Monday but I wake up more early than Mingyu. I made an omelet and eat it while it's hot.

"You are early than I expected babe" he sit next to me and eat. I weakly smile at him. "Wow. It was totally marvelous than mine".

I giggle and then we go to school. I walked to my locker and take my books. I was in front of my classroom door and I saw Wonwoo was there already. I sigh and go sit beside him.

"Good morning jagi" he said since not many people in the class. My leg start to feel shaky because I'm so nervous.

"Good morning"  I smile awkwardly at him.

"You look cute and beautiful today" he pinch both of my cheeks and it was hurt. He realese it and my cheek turn red so I rub it.

"Wonwoo-ssi I have something to tell you" I make myself brave. He humm 'aha' to tell me to continue.

"I-i" cut off because the bell rang and Mr.park is coming in with a new GIRL? Her face look like Yuri in snsd.

"We have a new student today, please introduce yourself"

"Anyeonghaseyo. My name is Kang Hyejin, please take care of me" she bow.

WHAT? That mean two HYEJIN?

________________

Two hyejin? That will be crazy, I think. The alarm was IKON Airplane♬♬.Bored,bored, bored, bored. I think the next chapter will be sad.  So please voted and thank you for ALL READER!!  I lo'V'e you!! <~ Did you get it? V. My Taehyungie~~

What will happen to Hyejin and Kang Hyejin?