Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Yo! Yo! Yo!

I'm back with a new chapter!

Yeah!

Let's move on to the story!

Oh, guys, I do not mean to offend anyone by the way I made everyone from the shop behave. I know that they have great service and very well behaved employees. I had to do it for the sake of the plot. So, again, no offence to anyone and everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Damn!" Hunter says "He's got it coming and when it hits him, he will never know what it was"'

"The hell he won't" I reply.

"That damn Chase" Hunter says with anger.

"I know, right? When I find him, I'll torture him" I reply with just as much anger and imagine torturing Chase. I'm going to torture him using all those medieval devices. Oh, how sweet is revenge going to be?

Very sweet.

Like chocolate covered strawberries.

You must be mighty confused by now, right?

Why would I torture Chase?

Well, here is what happened.

After Hunter and I left the clearing with the clue, we drove up to the nearest mall and went to the Christian Louboutin shop. There, we asked for the manager. But, guess what?

The girl that worked there, one of the employees, was too busy ogling at Hunter to listen to what I was saying. Hunter is hot, I'll admit that. What with his stormy grey eyes and fiery red hair that falls into his eyes and a sculptured body with muscles that bulge and a six pack but, hey, we were there as customers.

And where was Hunter, you may ask?

He was busy checking out the shoes and closing heels for me.

Yup. He was doing that.

He is the reason I bought five new pairs of platforms. Every girl has some sort of a craze. Well, mine is high heels.

Anyway, I got Hunter to get back and stand right next to me. Then, out of pure anger, I grabbed his hand and marched straight up to the manager's office to tell him just how incredibly rude his staff is.

I barged straight into his office where he was sitting of his chair and was talking to someone on the phone.

He glared at us and then cut the phone call.

"How dare you barge into my office like that!" he shouted at us.

I kicked the door close and replied right back "How dare I? How dare you?

I was filled with anger. All I could see was red. I felt the immense need to punch someone. I needed my punching bag. I needed to let out my anger. Maybe if I just punched the manager and knocked his lights out just like I do to my opponents it would ease my anger.

"Sarah! Don't do it!" Hunter voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I realized that I had my fist pulled back. I was about to punch the manager.

Hunter pulled me back and held my hands tightly by my sides.

I could feel his warm breath fanning the side of my face.

"Snap out of it. If you punch him then we get to go to jail and Chase will be lost forever" he whispered in my ear. That seemed to do the trick as I calmed down somewhat.

"Fine" I replied while glancing at the manager who looked scared out of his wits "Get the clue from him and meet near the car"

I leave the manager's office and close the door with a satisfactory bang.

I was about to go to my car when I saw an ice cream parlor near. Not being able to resist the temptation I went into the parlor. I ordered a mint flavor for myself and chocolate for Hunter.

I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it out to see that I had received a text from Hunter.

Hunter the Predator: I got it. Coming towards the car now.

He must have put his number in my phone when I was not looking.

Me: Okay. Got ice-cream for you. Coming.

I see Hunter standing next to the car when I arrive, ice-cream in hand.

"Here, have some ice-cream" I tell him while handing the cup over.

"Thanks" he replies while taking the ice-cream from me.

A comfortable silence settles over us as we both enjoy our frozen treat.

"So, let's see what it says" I tell him after finishing my ice-cream and throwing the cup in the trash.

He opens the paper up and reads what it says:

CLUE #2

CHECK IN WITH CHARLIE, MY COUSIN WHO LIVES IN PARIS, FRANCE.

Hunter knows where Charlie lives.

"WHAT?!?!" I shrieked as soon as I heard that.

"Yeah" Hunter replies with a strained smile on his face.

Damn, I am so going to torture him.

That is how I ended up driving home in rage and breaking everything in sight.

The maids had to clean it all up.

I soooo did not wish to go but have to find Chase.

And that is how Hunter and ended up in one of my parents private planes two days later, on our way to Paris.

---------------------------------------------------

So, how was it?

Going a bit fast?

I know but I just want to start the actual chase.

Also, the chapters are short because I currently have exams.

Don't worry, they will get longer.

Comment,vote and follow because that is what motivates me to write and update morefrequently.