Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hunter knocked on the front door of apartment number 26.

The door opened after some time to reveal a tall girl with red-brown hair and blue eyes. She seemed to be in her twenties. She had a gorgeous smile and a curvy body. She was wearing a blue formal dress.

She squealed and pulled Hunter into a hug while saying "Hunter! You're finally here! You've grown so much"

Then she looked at me and smiled "You must be Sarah. I'm Charlie. Come on in. "

"Hey. Nice apartment" I tell her and it really was nice. It was big and beautifully furnished with many glass windows which showed beautiful views of the city of love from different angles.

Love.

If only.

The city of love, Paris, is a very beautiful place.

"Why thank you. My fiancé and I chose it together" she replied in a sweet voice.

"You're engaged? How old are you?" I asked her with curiosity.

"I am 26" she replies while guiding us to the living room.

How did we suddenly jump from being on the plane to being in Charlie's home already?

Well, after Hunter and I made up, we planned our trip in Paris.

"I think we deserve to spend some time in the city of love and enjoy the sights" said Hunter.

"Damn straight" I replied.

"So, since I'm the brains, I make the program, okay?" Hunter said while looking at for me for my approval.

"Mate, as long as it's filled with visiting important monuments, I'm in" I replied.

"Well, first thing we are going to do is going to the hotel and getting settled in. We rest till the night. At night, we go to Charlie's place. From there, we go for dinner. No buts, Charlie's already invited us. We get the clue from her and then we call it a night. We have the next day all to ourselves" he explained and looked at me for feedback.

"Don't look at me like that. That is one long schedule" I reply.

And so, here we are.

"Guys, this is my fiancé Damon. Damon, this Hunter and that is Sarah", Charlie say while introducing us to her fiancé.

"So I finally get to meet the legendry fiancé", Hunter says while looking Damon in the eye "If you dare to break her heart, I'll make sure to break every bones in your body."

Sarah gasps and says, "Rude, Hunter."

"Don't worry mate, she way too important for me to break her heart", Damon replies, "Now, who is this young lady? Your girlfriend?"

"No, no. Hunter and I are really good friends", I clear the confusion.

"Oh." He replies.

"Nice dress, by the way, Sarah", Charlie compliments me.

"Thanks. Hunter and I may or may not have gone shopping before coming here", I reply.

My dress is knee length and black. I paired it with a pair of black sky-high stilettos and put my hair in a high pony tail. The only makeup I am wearing is transparent lip gloss and a little eye liner. I am all about that natural beauty. Ever body has their own opinion on makeup.

"Let's go", Sarah states and all of us follow behind.

We drive towards the Le Jules Restaurant in the Eiffel Tower while chatting away the whole ride.

The dinner goes by smoothly. Charlie and I instantly hit it off. After dinner, we go up to the top of the tower.

Once there, Charlie pulls me aside and says, "Do you want the clue Chase gave me?"

"Of course. That is the main reason why we came here.", I reply.

"Ouch, and here I thought you came just to meet me", she states while placing a hand on her heart and wiping a mock tear which leads to me laughing out loud.

"Here you go", she hands me the pink folded piece of paper.

"So..... what's the deal with you and Chase?", she asks cautiously while gazing at the astounding view before us.

"I...don't want to talk about it", I reply. Chase is still a sensitive topic for me.

"Okay. Just, Chase is a mysterious boy and his black hair and dark grey eyes contribute to that and he has his secrets but when you meet him, hear him out, okay? He really cares about you, Sarah. When he came here, he was so distraught. Also, think over this adventure of yours. Analyze it. Every destination means something.", She says while looking straight ahead.

Words of advice from Charlie.

Her words stun me. I am left speechless because her words are so deep and sincere.

"Let's go", she says while pulling me along.

"You got the clue?", Hunter asks as soon as we reach them.

"Yeah but I did not open it", I reply.

Hunter looks at me quizzically.

"Later", I tell him.

I won't open the clue today. I won't let the stress of finding Chase ruin this moment for me because we are making memories.

No, tonight we celebrate. Tomorrow, we chase Chase.

*Squeals* I finally wrote that down.

So, I want you all to comment the names of the most romantic cities and I'll chose some. They shall be visited by Hunter and Sarah.

Does anyone ship Hunter and Sarah? If so, any cool ship names?