Chapter 45.

Carters p.o.v.

At exactly midnight, Dave and the rest of our gang met at my house as promised. We spend less then five minutes loading everyone into my range rover and Dave's SUV.

"You ready, Mahone?" Dave asks.

"Yeah, let's go get this son of a bitch." I answer, pulling out of my driveway and onto the road.

We hurriedly sped onto the highway, eager to arrive and save our girlfriends and murder Chad once and for all. But it was going to be a hell of a ride. Three hours and thirty minutes just about.

God, please let my baby girl be okay..

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

"Wake up, bitch." I felt something harsh against my rib as a voice spat the words.

"Ouch- what the fuck?" I hissed. I opened my eyes to see Chad standing above me while I was on a dirty floor which was covered in dust or even mold in some places.

"Welcome to Orlando, baby!" He smiled down at me.

"I'm not your fucking baby, for the fiftieth time." I snapped, but he just ignored me.

"How did I get in here?" I ask him.

"How else? I carried your fat ass." He rolled his eyes.

"Rude much?" I mumble, jerking at the rough rope that was digging into my flesh.

"Rude much?" He mocked me.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up? Jesus." He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have this problem if you'd let me go and actually be a normal person!" I glared at him.

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it, bitch. Suck it up, I'm pretty sure you'll be here for a while." He smirked.

"Yeah right, Carter will be here any second to kill your sorry ass." I scoff.

"What do you suggest we do while we wait?" He asks, obviously making me angrier on purpose.

"Well, you can let me go and fall off a cliff!" I say sarcastically.

Suddenly I felt a harsh stinging on my cheek. The bastard slapped me!

"You asshole! What kind of guy hits a girl?!" I shout.

"Me, obviously." He chuckles, finally leaving the room.

"Don't go anywhere- oh right, you can't." He attempts to joke. Fucker.

The large door slammed and I was left alone in the dark, not an ounce of light shining anywhere. I sighed.

Please, Carter, don't let me down.

*

I sat still on the rough floor. Hour by hour passed and still no sign of Carter or the crew. I couldn't loose hope though. I knew they were coming, I felt it in my gut.

The large door swung open, suddenly revealing two big guys. Stood behind them stood no other than Lillian Brooks, also known as my former best friend. My stomach felt as if it was tied in knots.

"Wakey, wakey bitch." She smirked.

"Already woke, bitch." I put on a fake smile.

"Watch it, don't want a beating from Jason and Raul here, do you?" She asks.

"Yeah, go ahead and get your rhinos to beat me up cause you could never fight, classic. Middle school to High school, I've always fought for you because you're too weak. So go ahead." I shrug, knowing her too well to know she wouldn't.

She scoffed, "Whatever, grab her and let's go." She told the men.

They came over and lifted me off of the ground and led me to a poorly lit room where there was a long table with many chairs surrounding it.

"Set her down, boss should be here in a minute." Lilly said.

"Boss? Knew you couldn't lead shit." I mumble.

"What was that?" She glared at me viciously.

"I said, boss? I knew you couldn't lead shit." I answer very loudly.

Just as she lifted up her hand to hit me, Chad came through the door. This should be fun.

"Ah, she's here." He smiles evilly.

"Yeah, and getting on my fucking last nerve." Lilly groans.

"She's known for that, babe." He tells her, making me roll my eyes and internally throw up.

"So what? You two are dating?" I ask.

"Don't be jealous, Elizabeth. You're still a good fuck, I'm sure." He laughs at my now disgusted facial expression.

"You wish, I have Carter. He's better than you could ever be." Who does he think he is?

"Carter? Ha, yeah right. That guy is playing you. God, are you stupid or something?" He asks while laughing obnoxious.

"Carter wouldn't do that." I defend.

"Really? He did it to a million girls before. He even did it to Zoey. What makes you any different?" He asks.

"Zoey? You mean Zoey Lloyd?"

"Yeah, you didn't know they fucked around?" He asks, a stupid smirk on his face.

"Y-you're lying, they don't know each other like that. Carter said-"

"Carter lied, sweetheart." He cut me off.

"As a matter of fact, it's a good thing she's here." He smiled.

"Zoey, get in here!" He called.

My stomach dropped as the skank strutted her behind in the room, sitting right across from me with a fake smile.

"Tell her," Chad demands, obviously entertained at my lack of knowledge.

"Well, how do I put this?" she thought for a second.

"Your boyfriend used to be my fuck buddy." She said bluntly.

My eyes went wide. Fuck buddy? Many questions circled my brain in this moment. He lied to me. Carter fucking lied, what else had he been lying about? But the real question, was he really playing me? Was this even a real relationship?

"You're lying." I accuse her.

"Am I now? I knew you'd think I was lying so I brought a few old pictures. Back then, he was in Jakes gang. Did he tell you that?" She asks as she sets out pictures in front of me.

The first was of Jake, Carter and a few people I don't know. They all had girls on their laps. I could clearly see Zoey sitting on Carters lap. Gross.

She passed a couple more pictures and then pulled out her phone.

"I also have a recent one, from school. You know before I knew you guys were dating." She said showing me it.

In the photo, her arms were holding onto his wrist and his eyes were looking off somewhere.

"He was looking out for you guys to make sure no one saw. We had planned to meet up but he canceled last minute. Said he was going to shoot hoops with the guys." She shrugged.

My heart was literally shredded into pieces. How could he do this? I thought I was "different"? But most of all, I thought he was the one I could've loved. The one I could've gave my all to. But I guess not.

"You're not upset are you? Everyone knows a poor little goodie two shoes couldn't fix a guy like Carter. He's an asshole and he's going to stay an asshole." She said.

She was right though. He was an asshole. An asshole I was totally in love with but sadly broken by.

Thanks a lot, Carter.

-
Hey guys how ya doin'?
Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, if you did Vote and Comment!
Love Y'all Lots