Chapter 14.

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

Sunday morning, I woke up to the sun shining bright in my face. I rubbed the crust from my eyes and yawned while sitting up.

After moments of sitting in silence, I got up to go to the bathroom. After I got done using it, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth.

Sundays were always boring for me so either I'd watch movies all day or I'd go somewhere, but today I just wanted to stay in so.. I guess it's movie day!

As soon as I got back to my room I grabbed some random movies from my dresser and looked at them.

They were: LOL, Remember Me, This Is Us, Fast & Furious 7 and Unfriended.

I chose LOL to watch first because why the hell not??

I put it inside of the dvd player and jumped on my bed, getting under my blankets.

Carters p.o.v.

"One.. Two.." I counted in a whisper as the guys and I prepare to burst into the door of Jake's house.

"THREE!!" I shouted as I kicked the door open.

As we all ran inside, they all stood still probably realizing what was about to happen but there was a few of them missing.

"Where the fuck is he?" I asked referring to Jake.

"H-he isn't here." one of them spoke up.

"What about Chad?" Chase asked.

"Him too. They left to find some girl." My eyes grew wide.

"What girl?" I asked through gritted teeth.

All they did was look at me. I glared at them and took ahold of one of the many bodies and shoved him to the wall and pressed my gun to his head.

"Tell me which fucking girl and I'll let you go, if you don't I'll blow your fucking brains out!" I shouted in his face.

"The girl from yesterday man! Let me go!" he said beginning to panic.

"Aw. Sorry, I can't do that." I smirked.

"You said you'd let me go if I told you!" He said as he tried to get out of my strong grip.

I pressed the gun harder causing him to stop his movements. I smirked to myself.

"Lets do what we came here to do, guys." I said smiling widely.

Elizabeths p.o.v.

"I'm falling in

I'm falling down

I wanna begin but I don't know how

To let you know how I'm feeling

I'm high on hope, I'm reeling..." I sang along as Kyle sang on the movie.

I threw off my blankets and grabbed my remote as the song sped up at a faster tempo.

"I won't let you go

Now you know

I've been crazy for you all this time

I've kept it close

Always hoping

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire

With a heart on fire

A heart on fire..."

I continued to sing the song as it faded out to the black screen, while of course singing like a dying walrus and dancing like a complete dork.

After the movie was completely over with, I decided to go to Mcdonalds for food.