Chapter 9.

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

I woke up, my eyes barely open and a icky feeling. Honestly they were just crusty because my tears dried while I was sleeping. I'm guessing.

Anyhow, I got up and sat there, too lazy to hurry and get dressed. After a while I got up and decided to get ready for school. I guess today was gonna be a shitty day because of what went down but, it's whatever. I'm not in the mood to fight with anyone especially over a guy. It's way over idiotic.

I went to my closet and grabbed undergarments, a under t-shirt, my red hoodie that said, 'BRUH.' and my black skinny jeans. I quickly showered and jumped out, throwing on my clothes.

Lastly, I put my hair up in a messy bun and slid on my black toms. I grabbed my backpack and phone and walked out of the front door shouting that I was leaving.

I got in my car starting it. Giving it time to warm up, I turned on the radio only to hear 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran.

I smiled and turned it up then began to drive to school. I took my time, not caring whether I was late or not.

*

I pulled into the schools parking lot and parked as close as I could to the door. I hated walking.

I grabbed my backpack from the passenger seat and just as I was about to get out, a red Trans am pulled up and parked next to my Subaru WRX.

He looked my way and smirked before revving his engine obnoxiously. I rolled my eyes smiling a little and got out of my car making my way into the building.

As I was walking to my locker, I spotted George and some of his teammates fooling around right next to it.

My heart literally stopped as his eyes met my very own. I quickly turned around and began walking back down the hallway. I guess I'll just go to class without my book.

I entered the classroom and sat in the back instead of the front where I'd usually sit with Lilly and George.

The bell rang moments later and I put my head down as students crowded into the room. I felt someone tap my shoulder. I looked up to see George standing there with sad eyes.

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"Liz, please talk to me.." he begged.

I ignored him, looking towards the front to see Carter and his crew coming inside of the classroom. It seemed as they walked in slow motion as they took seats close to me, Carter taking one right next to me.

"Elizabeth please, I'm sorry.. speak to me please, say something." he begged.

I felt Carters eyes on me as George spoke to me, but I just stayed silent.

"Elizabe-"

"Dude, go to your desk, she obviously doesn't want to speak to you." Carter defended me.

"Excuse me but this doesn't concern you. " George replied to him.

"Really Young? If it doesn't concern me then why did she show up at my house crying and telling me how that you cheated on her with that slut?" he asked.

I finally looked up to Georges face. He was angry, but I didn't care.

"Is that true?" he asked me.

"and you would know everything about sluts wouldn't you Carter? Only saying because you've had a ton of them right?" George turning to Carter.

Carter dryly chuckled, "No, I didn't. But you would considering you slept with your girlfriends best friend." Carter smiled.