Homesick.

Macy and I hadn't spoken at all, considering we were the ones who had witnessed it and didn't exactly want to talk about it. We were all in the house, most of us were packing. Once I was done, I  was going to go talk to Macy, but I had seen her boyfriend, Ashton heading towards her room and they were on their way out.

I was desperate when explaining to Scorpio that I wanted to go. Go far away. Back home. He could tell I was uncomfortable. We were waiting on Cynthia. She hadn't been around the whole time. She spent her time clubbing around Florida and stuff like that.

I was sitting next to Celine who had been explaining how scared she was for her best friend and how badly the girl cried in the hospital. I felt so terrible. "Amira, come here." Scorpio spoke. I looked at him then back at Celine. "Let me see what he wants." I said.

"What?" I approached him. "You feeling any better?" He asked. "I'm fine." I lied. "You sure." He said. "I'm just worried." I said. "The doctor said it was probably natural causes." He replied. "Isn't she only 17?" I asked. "I don't really know.." He said. "Cynthia said she's a few minutes away." He said. I nodded. "I had a really bad dream last night.." I said "Wanna tell me about it?" I honestly didn't want to. Mainly everyone had hit the road already. I wasn't sure whereto start.. "Wel-" My phone rang, interrupting me. It was Cynthia, my Cyn, not Shawn's sister. It made me smile. "Hey!" I said. "Hey what's it like to be in Florida?" She mocked a New Jersey accent for some unknown reason. I chuckled.."It's..It's been fun, but.. A lot had happened. I just gotta tell you in person." I looked at Shawn who was being nosey and listening in. "We missing you here. Girl it's snowing and being pregnant in the winter ain't fun." She huffed. "Aw you been alright?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah..Your sister. Have you talked to her?" Cyn asked. It was weird. She avoids talking about my sister, due to their situation. "We talked on the road but not much." I said. "Oh okay..." This was very odd. "Why?" I asked. "Nothing I was just wondering." She said. I knew she was lying but I didn't want to stress it. "We're gonna be on our way back early..we're leaving in like an hour." I said. In the background I could hear someone calling for her. "Let me go see what they want. I'll text you later okay?" She said. "Okay, see you soon." I hung up.
Scorpio was staring at me. "What were you saying?" He said. "...Never mind." I said with a sigh. "I'll tell you later." I said.

Scorpio's sister arrived minutes later and we started loading up the car. I was so excited to go.

One more short one for the night. Sorry it's boring..

Vote.Comment.Follow?