Traumatized.

We had all agreed that when morning came we'd pack and just cut the trip short. No one was exactly in the mood anymore. Mikey and Celine were in the hospital with Ashanté. I felt so terrible. Nobody even knew she was pregnant or who it could've been by. Nobody noticed. The atmosphere was just too saddening and intense to stay around. I didn't sleep, but Shawn was out. When daylight came I decided I'd take a 30+ minute nap, but as soon as I did, I had fallen asleep to a nightmare. A terrible nightmare.

I was walking down the hall of what looked like my school. Everyone was rushing through the halls, but everyone's face was blurred. They were moving so fast. Yet, I was slow. Like I was stuck in time. Suddenly the bell rings and everyone vanishes. Posters of the upcoming prom was splattered all over the walls. Every inch covered in the paper, promoting the event. Then suddenly the boys bathroom door opened and outcomes Scorpio. I froze. Fear had stricken me and I didn't know why. I ran in the opposite direction. I rushed toward an elevator (which only injured students/staff are allowed to use). The doors closed and I was still breathing heavy, when suddenly an unbearable pain had hit me in my lower abdominal area. It was like I had been stabbed but the knife twisted and traveled it's way lower. Although I hadn't been stabbed I was bleeding through the white dress I had on. Blood ran down my legs. I was lying on my side, screaming a silent scream, clenching my stomach. The pain wasn't so bad after some minutes. I was terrified. There lies a tiny fetus. Blood drenched on the elevator floor near me. I had just lost a child. The elevator doors opened and there stood...Ally. She smiled and the most unsettling, disturbing thing happened next. She stood over the fetus lifting her leg as though she was about to stomp on it, right before her foot landed, everything thing went black and finally my screams were loud now.

I was sitting straight up screaming, wide awake now. I stopped myself and looked down at Shawn. He was asleep still, but moving around. I decided to just stay awake.

Finally hours went by and it was now 10 something in the morning. Scorpio was awake and had gotten up and left the tent to use the restroom. Everyone else was slowly getting up too. There was no service, so we couldn't call to check in on Ashanté. I was anxious to ba back in the house already. I put on a hoodie, even though it was hot out, and started to walk toward the cooler. Scorpio's arms had wrapped around my waist. "Why didn't you sleep?" He whispered. "I did." I said. "No you didn't." He replied. I shrugged. "I couldn't." I responded. I felt myself tearing up. "Shawn, there was blood everywhere. It let looked like a murder scene and I felt so bad..I couldn't do anything but she was still able to smile and thank me. But for what? I watched her lose her baby and I just wish we could've made it back to camp faster to get her to the car faster and maybe Mikey could've made it there quick enough but h-" "It's not your fault." He said interrupting me. I just shook my head. "I just can't imagine going through something like that. She didn't deserve that..Nobody does." I said. He hugged me, then kissed my forehead. "You're right, we couldn't do anything to stop it. But what we can do now, is meet her back at the house and make her feel as comfortable and cared for. That's all." He smiled. I sighed and nodded. He kissed my lips. He was right. She needed to know that it wasn't her fault. She needed to know that everything would be alright and that there were people around her who cared. I don't even know her, but I care.

This chapter was kinda chilling and sad. I hope you still enjoyed it though..

Vote.Comment.Follow?