Deflowered.

I had explained to my dad that Red had invited me to stay with her family for the week of Christmas and I was hoping he'd let me go. Only reason he actually gave me permission was because he had felt bad for having to work on Christmas day and night. I felt really bad, leaving my dad on Christmas with him having to work. Honestly, it depressed me. He shouldn't have to work so much. It just made me feel bitter about Christmas. I hated Thanksgiving this year and Christmas seemed as though it'd be no better. I had saved up to $150.52 in the last 4 months and I planned on getting my dad something while I'm in Florida with Scorpio. I felt bad for telling my dad a lie, but it happened.

At the moment I was in the back seat of Scorpio's car, his sister was driving and it was night time. We had started driving at day time. It was going to be a long drive, so he and his sister, Cynthia took turns driving. We made small talk, but for the most part I avoided speaking to her. She seemed off to me. He was sound asleep and it was the cutest thing. I had my window down in the back. It wasn't cold out, but he's alway easily cold. So I got my green blanket (that I take on any long trip..don't ask why) and placed it over him in a comfortable way. He seemed a bit more warm now. His sister looked over at him then back at the road. "You care about him?" Cynthia asked with her eyes still on the road. "Yeah." I answered absentmindedly, staring out the window. I expected her to say something else, but she didn't the ride was quiet and within hours we were finally there.

I was out, in the back seat. I didn't know we were there until I was being helped to bed. "Where are we, Shawn?" I asked Scorpio, as he put the covers over me. "We're here, now go to bed its 4 in the morning." He said, walking away. "Where are you going?" I asked. "To get my clothes. I'm going to change and then I'll be right back. I promise." I nodded and went right back to sleep. I didn't even take the time to look around.

I couldn't really sleep much. I was in and out, thinking about dad. Thinking about my brother, Ameer. I opened my eyes. On the night stand was a digital clock. The time was 10:32am. I huffed. I needed to sleep, but I couldn't. I looked over at Shawn before creeping out of bed. I dug out my body wash, a decent outfit and my tooth brush and headed to the bathroom. The place was so nice. I was kinda scared to touch certain things. The bathroom was huge too. I took my shower and then finished getting dressed. When I was done, I went to check on Scorpio. Still asleep. He should be exhausted, he drove a lot. I decided to give myself a tour. I shut our bedroom door and went on my way. The floors were cold, because most of them weren't carpeted. It was either marble or wood. The view was beautiful, right next to the wilderness, which kinda creeped me out. I finally found the kitchen and got a cup of water to drink. "Amira?" I turned around, seeing some tall, slim, blonde girl in sweats and a bikini top...it was odd. "Yeah?" I replied. "I'm Alyssa, Chris' friend." I was still lost. "You haven't met everyone yet?" She asked. "No." I chuckled. "Scorpio, is so bad at explaining things, I swear. Where is the idiot anyway?" She asked. "Right here." Scorpio announced, coming into the room. Damn, every time I see him, I'm reminded how lucky I am. I smiled at his presence. He stared at me. Then smirked. "What?" He asked. "You're just so adorable." I said. He rolled his eyes. He hates when I call him that. He didn't argue this time though, he just wrapped his arms around me and kissed my nose. "Shut up." He said and I giggled. "Whatever." I said. "Wanna make me something to eat?" He asked. I nearly had a laugh attack. "No, but you can make me some eggs." I said. "Only if you make the bacon." He said. "Deal-" "Y'all are so cute!" Said an unfamiliar voice. Scorpio looked disgusted by the short brown haired girl. "Shut the f*** up, Macy." He said as he looked through the fridge. "Damn, Shawn. Stop being so mean." I said. The girls gasped and some boy entered the kitchen, but paused when he saw their faces. "What?" He asked. "She called him Shawn." Said Alyssa. The boy quickly turned around, with wide eyes, to leave the room. "She's allowed to." Scorpio said, in all seriousness. They seemed a little relieved. "How come she can but we can't?" Alyssa asked. "Just know that she can and you can't." He said.

As time went by I had met everyone, but Michael (Mikey), who is Scorpio's brother. Jordi was the boy who had left the kitchen earlier- Shawn's youngest cousin, he was short with blue eyes and dark black hair and looked 15 or younger. Alyssa is 18 and Chris' ex (friend with benefits). Chris is Scorpio's oldest cousin who is 23 years old. Macy is Scorpio's cousin too, she's 16 like me. Then there's Ashton who is Macy's boyfriend. No one really likes him, because he's 19 and they protective of her and don't want her dating anyone. It was pretty cool, because I was meeting the younger generation of his family which wasn't bad at all. Although, Alyssa had told me how Chris planned on having a party tomorrow night. That was until Macy interrupted the conversation at the dinner table. "Damn, Scorpio you have a new one every year." It was random and rude. We had been getting along the whole day up until now. I looked at Shawn who was giving Macy that "Really nigga?" -look. "Actually, I don't." He denied. "Well you kinda do." Jordi murmurs above the mumbling. I just giggled, because honestly it was funny. I wasn't going to let it ruin my mood. They all joined in on the laughter. "Well he's a hoe, so.." I said, jokingly. Scorpio, looked at me surprised. "No, I'm not." He said as everyone continued to laugh. He rolled his eyes. "Don't be a baby, I'm kidding." I whispered to him. He didn't budge. "I'm going upstairs to take a shower. Bye." He said before leaving the table. I was really surprised. We always joke like this. Is he actually mad? "Better go get your girlfriend." Said Macy to me. I chuckled then sighed. "Let me go check on him." I said. I got up and made my way to the room.

Scorpio was on the bed shirtless in sweats, watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas on abc Family. He looked up at me and then back at the tv. "You mad?" I asked. He smiled. "No, I just wanted to be alone with you." He said. "Oh..well you looked like a wimp." I joked. "So? Now come here." I sighed and sat next to him in the bed. I looked at tv. His eyes were on my face the entire time. I looked at him. "Well damn, are we having a staring contest?" I said. He ignored the question and instead kissed my lips. I liked this response better anyways. I kissed him back passionately. I loved his kisses. I love the feeling of his lips, the taste, the warmth, the rhythm. Everything about them. The way we were kissing was different from any other time. It was innocent and sweet. It was passionate, raw and full of hunger. Full of want and lust or maybe love. I loved being alone with him. The way that he had touched me changed everything I've ever felt. It was like he had knocked down every wall and rules that I had built for myself. He had me in a moment of desperation and vulnerability. Maybe that's why I let him make love to my mind. Maybe that's why I let him make love to my body. Maybe that's why I let him be my first that night. Maybe that's why I let him take the innocence from me and make me his. Maybe that's why I let him deflower me.

I don't know why I did, but I did and I don't regret.

I love him and I guess that may be why.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for not doing a dirty scene. I just couldn't bring myself to it lol. Not for the first, but for those who want one, don't worry. I have a cousin who (for some weird reason likes writing them) will write the next dirty scene to come!

Vote. Comment. Follow?