Parties, Pools and Punches.

-Photo Of Cyn-

I walked up to Trevor and returned his shirt. He thanked me for washing it and then we parted ways. I was tempted to blast him for being so mean to Cyn, but it wasn't my place. I found my way to Amyra's locker. "We need to do something tonight. It's Friday and I can't just do nothing." She complained. "We're new. You act like someone would be inviting us to-" "Look who it is." I was interrupted by..Scorpio. He smirked before speaking again. "Karma, right?" He asked. I chuckled. "Nope. That's my dog's name." I responded. He nodded. "Right, my bad. Mirror?" I laughed. "Amira." I corrected. "Oh. Sorry." He turned to look at Myra. "This is Amyra, my sister. Amyra this is Scorpion." I say, purposefully saying the wrong name. "Scorpio." He corrects, staring at me. "Anyways, it was cool seeing you again. I hope to see more of you..both, at my party tonight." He says in an inviting tone. "Tonight?" Amyra asks. "Yeah." He smiles and turns back to me. "Be there, bring a bathing suit." He says, before walking off. "We're going." She said.

~~~~
I stared at the bathing suit that I used to be able to fit. It was from last summer. My bust was busting out in places, but the bottoms fitted fine. I just decided to not swim tonight. I just wore some red jeans with a black sweater that read Flawless in red letters. Cynthia and Red had agreed to come with Myra and I since we didn't know the directions. I put on my shoes and waited for Amyra. She was taking forever. Finally she came down the stairs in combat boots, leather leggings and a white tank top that said "Seriously?" Which read my mind. "This is what took so long?" I asked. Honestly she did look good, but not *takes two hours* good. Her hair was put into a curly bun with a bow. She put on a black jacket to put the look together. We all prepared ourselves to leave. Cynthia was the one driving.

We arrived an hour late and the party had definitely already started. Amyra and Red had left to go dance, while I stayed back with Cynthia. She seemed pretty distracted. "So uh, is everything okay?" I asked. "No." She answered, shaking her head. "I think Caleb knows." She said. "Who's Caleb?" I asked. "My older brother. He was on my phone yesterday cause he lost his and had to call it. But when he gave me the phone back he...He had this look on his face. I don't know." She explained. "I'm sure everything's okay." I assured. She looked like she was gonna be sick. "Want a water?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay, I'll be right back." I told her, before getting up and searching for the drinks. I found a hall and began to think I was lost. The house was a bit above average in size. "Can I help you?" I turned around, to be faced with a shirtless Scorpio in trunks. "Uh yeah. I was looking for the drinks." I say, awkwardly avoiding his physique. "They're out back, by the pool." He chuckled, with a nod, gesturing for me to follow and I did. "I see you didn't bring a swim suit." He said. I shrugged. "I didn't really feel like swimming." I replied. "That's too bad. I kinda wanted to see you in a bikini." He flirted, with a smirk drawn on his face. I roll my eyes, hiding a smile. "You have water, right?" I asked. "Yeah. What, you don't drink?" He asked. "Not for me." I said. He nodded. I usually don't drink alcohol. It's not my thing.
"Here you go." He said, appointing me to the drinks. "Thanks." There were plenty of waters, of course. All the alcohol was being taken. I decided I wanted to drink soda. I was about to head back into the house, when he stopped me. "Woah, I invite you to my party and you just walk away from me?" He joked. "Someone's waiting on me." I laughed. "You can't talk for a little while." I sighed, but before I could answer there was a loud crashing sound.

I rushed into the house, behind Scorpio and was surprised to see Trevor fighting off some guy. Cynthia was crying, begging the two to stop. Everyone was watching in amusement and cheering them on. Soon enough Scorpio pulled the two apart. Trevor was pretty beaten up. "Caleb why would you do that?" Cyn was shouting. Red was trying to see if Trevor was alright. I knew something was about to happen and I didn't think I wanted to be around it. I began looking for Amyra. I couldn't find her.

I approached Cynthia and the party was now back to before. Trevor and Caleb had to leave. "Hey are you alright?" I asked. She nodded. I handed her the water. "He knows. I knew he did. I didn't think he would show up here though." I just nod and let her rant. "Maybe you should get home." I suggested. She sighed. "Are you guys ready to leave?" She asked. I nodded. "I just can't find Amyra." I told her. "I can look for her. I'll go this way." She said and we split. I decided maybe she went up the stairs, looking for a restroom. So I headed that way. Once again I'm facing Scorpio who's lips held a smirk. "Are you stalking me?" He asked. "No. I'm looking for my sister." I informed him. "I don't think she'd be in my room." He chuckled. I looked around the neatly decorated room. "Right. Sorry." He smiled. "It's alright." He said as we both left the room. "I'll see you around." He said, walking in another direction. "Were you just talking to Scorpio?" I turn around, seeing Cyn had found Amyra. She was drunk. "Is she okay?" I asked. "Don't worry about that. Answer the question." She demands. "Yeah, it wasn't anything serious." I replied. She eyed me, before speaking again. "Be careful with him. There's a reason why they call him, Scorpio." She mumbles as we find the exit. Her statement kept me wondering for the rest of the night.