Prologue

Y/n Y/l/n the school badass, he had tattoo sleeves, a lip piercing, an intimidating attitude and people either want to be him, be with him or be as far away from him as possible.

He was a street fighter and didn't have any family left except his younger sister Natalie.

Almost every girl in school felt something towards him wether it be they wanted to get in his pants or they had a crush on him. No one knew but he had one person who was head over heels in love with him. Even that person didn't know she was head over heels for him, only her friends knew it.

The thing about Y/n was that he wasn't popular. He wasn't popular because he didn't want to talk to people. He spent his days in the library where he would do his class work and therefore he passed all of his tests with good grades. He had moved to Miami when he was 11 and he's 18 now.

No one in his high school has heard his voice except the librarian and principal. However just because no one hears him doesn't mean he isn't aware of his surroundings.

Y/n knows who is in what group and who is dating who. He however only cares for one group in particular; the popular group.

The group consists of Ally Brooke Hernandez, Dinah Jane Hansen, Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Austin Mahone, Haliee Steinfield, Shawn Mendes, Charlie Puth and Camila Cabello aka Y/n's crush since he moved to Miami.

Sadly she's taken by Austin. The lucky douchebag himself, they've been dating since they were 16. The fact breaks Y/n heart.

News spreads around the school quickly so Y/n knows that over the summer Camila let Austin take her virginity.

What he doesn't know is that Camila was pressured into it and that she doesn't like Austin in that way. They don't love each other like everyone assumes, it's quite the opposite actually.

Camila knows all about Austin's other girlfriend Becky, she goes to a different high school. However Camila and Austin are still together. They themselves don't know why they are still together since they hate each other.

Camila has feelings for someone else and she thinks she's secretive about her crush but her friends know.

The thing is that this 'crush' wasn't a crush, Camila was in love with the guy and her friends knew that fact but Camila didn't.

Camila's crush was none other than Y/n Y/l/n and it always has been. Camila and Austin are only together because they kissed each other during a game of truth or dare and both felt sparks. Austin asked her on a date and she said yes. The date ended with Camila agreeing to be Austin's girlfriend all because she felt tiny sparks.

The sparks faded shortly after. Approximately 2 weeks after and Camila was back to loving Y/n. She loved everything about him, she loved his piercing and tattoos, his beautiful yet piercing y/e/c eyes and his toned arms.

Another thing which drew Camila to Y/n was the fact he was so silent. No one had heard his voice. He was practically mute and Camila wanted to be one of the first people to hear him, to get to know him, to love him and let him open up to her.

The thing is would Y/n let these things happen? What would become of Camila and Austin's relationship? And what was Y/n's past like?

----------------------------------------------
So this is a new story I found in my notes and it's one of my favourites that I have written so I hope you all enjoy it.

Should I post chapter 1? Let me know and I will because I have the first 5 chapters already wrote.

I hope you like the prologue. Leave me your feedback and thoughts of the story, I love your comments so keep 'em coming.

Thanks for reading. -Mason