Chapter 5

I got to first period and frowned when there was no sign of Y/n. Of course he would have went to the library again, I'm so stupid. I decided on going to see him second period. That's when I remembered I have his number so I was gonna text him.

I was in World History and the teacher started playing a video about global warming. I blanked it out and started texting Y/n.

To My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: Y/n I'm bored entertain meh

He replied a few minutes later.

From My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I'll remember next time that you only text me when your bored Cabello😔

I laugh at him, silently of course because I don't want to be caught on my phone.

To My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I don't, I actually really like texting u.

From My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: What do you wanna talk about anyway?

To My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I was wondering if you will actually speak to me😁

Please say yes. Please say yes. Is all I thought over and over in my head as I waited for his response.

From My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I do plan on actually talking to you, don't worry but I'm still only getting to know you. Please don't be offended by the fact I don't speak to you because I just need to trust you before I will.

I smiled because he'll eventually talk to me as long as I gain his trust.

To My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I understand, I just want to hear ur voice though. I bet it's really different from everyone else's, I bet it sends shivers down my spine.

I then decided I was going to be extremely straight forward with him so he knows I'm interested in him.

To My Mysterious Hunk😘💖😍: I bet it would turn me on so much I could orgasm just from hearing u speak. I bet it would make me so wet that I would be clenching my legs together tightly to try to relieve some of the arousal. I bet u would like that though, I bet u would like me to be so wet for u that I have to leave class to just pleasure myself in the bathroom. Would u like that Y/n?

He never replied to the message, he just read it and I smirked to myself, he is probably confused as fuck about that or he is hard because of that and has to do something about it. I hope it's the second one.

Eventually the bell which signalled the end of first period rang so I left to go to the library however Y/n wasn't there. I frowned and decided to look for him. I couldn't think of where he would be though.

That's when I remembered Austin said that he also went to the school's work out suite he is probably there.

I rushed to the gym because the work out suite was beside it and sure enough Y/n was there. He was lifting weights and had his earphones in and he was sideways so I could only see his side profile.

However it was still an amazing sight. His side profile was better looking than any other guy's full profile and that made me smile. He was so different than other guys.

I just watched as he continuously lifted the weight, occasionally adding more weight to it then repeating. I watched as his muscles flexed when he managed to lift it above his head and when he first picked it up and I felt more turned on by the second so I decided to leave before you could see the wet stain through my high waisted jeans.

Just as I was leaving I saw him set the weight down and begin curling with one weight in his right arm. Lifting it up and down in a steady rhythm. However I left before I saw anything else. I went to the library as I knew Y/n would be there eventually.

Just like I predicated he showed up at third period and sat down after greeting the librarian. I noticed he actually talked to her but he was too far away from me to hear what he sounded like.

He went over to the table I was sitting at as this must be his normal table and he jumped when he saw me.

I giggled at him and I saw he blushed. Aw how cute. "Hi" I say and he waves in response, he gets out his art pad he used yesterday for writing in and a pen.

"So what were you at during first and second period?" I ask and he writes his answer on the book. "I was here first period then I went to the work out suite for second period." It read and I simply nodded "You?" He writes "I was in class for both periods." I answer even though it was only half true, I had watched him work out for some of second period.

"Anything interesting happen?" He wrote and I was about to say no when I remembered homeroom. "Shawn asked me out again during homeroom. I was gonna say no anyway but then he said that I looked hot today so I completely shut him down." I say truthfully and he hums in response.

"Why?" He wrote "Because being called hot is such a pet peeve for me. I hate when guys call girls hot because we aren't a fucking temperature." I say and he laughs, I love his laugh.

"I've never in my life called someone hot or even thought it." He writes and I smile "I can tell you haven't. You're different than everyone else but a good different." I say and he smiles a toothless smile which I return.

----------------------------------------------
It's an extremely weird place to end the chapter but I got writers block so that's why.

I'll keep trying to think of ideas but if anyone has anyway why not share them with me?

Leave me some feedback too, I love your comments. Thanks for reading. -Mason