Chapter 5 - Emily

I had a serious drug problem since my dad passed away. I took every pill from my cupboard at home. I was in Malibu with Paige at the time and she found me in my apartment, unconscious with a syringe in my hand...

I spent what seemed like months in rehab in Los Angeles. I honestly couldn't of survived it without Paige. She guided, inspired and pushed me to fighting my... my... addiction and to this day I am forever indebted to her.

Two years later here I am. Paige and I married in Malibu, California with everyone I loved the most with me at the wedding. My mother, Alison, Aria, Spencer, Hanna, Caleb, Toby and Ezra were all there and it was the happiest day of my life.

We moved to Rosewood, Pennsylvania to be near my mother who really hit a hard time when her boyfriend Dwayne left her out of the blue. It was also a chance to reconnect with the people I grew up with and no matter how many bad memories Rosewood reminds me of, I couldn't imagine not living there.

Paige and I decided to adopt because ever since I visited Haiti with Nicole back in high school, I always wanted to help children who had become orphans. After almost a year of searching, interviews, meetings and piles of paperwork; we managed to adopt a girl. She was from the Ivory Coast in Africa and we traveled out to see her and the children's hospital where she used to live in. Her father and two brothers died unfortunately of malnutrition and her mother died giving birth to her. Her name was originally Adannaya but when we adopted her and moved into Rosewood, we named her Camryn Fields-McCulloch.

As soon as Camryn could walk we signed her up to every single sports club for her age. Swimming, athletics, dance, gymnastics, volleyball and basketball were just a few. When Camryn was nine she finally chose athletics and she is currently the Pennsylvania 800m teen champion! She wakes up at 6 most mornings and runs across the town and through the forest every single day. I'm so proud of my baby Camryn.

It's funny that myself, Alison, Aria, Spencer and Hanna all have daughters at the same age who are all best friends. Camryn, Sapphy, Brontë, Lizzy and Rosie. Who would of thought... Nothing changes in Rosewood.

// Thank you for all the reads! Please keep commenting and leave me a message if you want to input to the story!! Keep reading and share the story to your followers!!!//