Chapter 1 - Alison

10 years ago Rosewood was the last place where I thought I would meet my husband, raise my children and grow old with the people I love. I guess I was wrong because I have done exactly that. I met my husband Dr. Rollins 10 years ago when my sister Charlotte was on trial. He helped me in more ways than I can explain. Through the grief of Charlotte's death and showing me the light in places where I though there was none. We married shortly after because the time in which we grew close was so intense that we knew more about each other than anyone else in the world does. He is the only person in the world that knows all of my secrets. Each and every one. And I love him.

A year after we married I fell pregnant and I don't think I had ever been so afraid in my life. After my experience as a child where my father Kenneth was manipulative and harrowing, my half brother Jason was a drug addict, my mother Jessica was murdered and my sister was locked up in Radley Sanitarium, I was never going to let my child be raised like I was. Never.

I gave birth to my daughter on the 8th of May at 11:03pm. She was so perfect, so light and so pale with her blonde hair and bright blue eyes that I fell in love with her so deeply. My husband and I struggled to name her as nothing could justify her beauty and perfection. Finally after 3 weeks since she was born we came up with a name. Sapphire Charlotte Rollins. My blue eyed baby Sapphy.

I take everyday as a blessing. I pray that Sapphy will never experience my traumatising childhood. Never experience pain the way I did. Never see the people she loves most die right before her eyes. When I was 15 like Sapphy my mother Jessica was not very protective of me probably because she had more pressing matters on her mind. I did no extracurricular activities which as a teacher I believe is essential for all children as it gives them some motivation and courage which I lacked as a teenager. That's why I made Sapphy dance. She dances at least forty hours a week and goes to every single dance competition in Pennsylvania. Sapphy is a winner and has had so many opportunities already in her 15 years. When I was 15 I was bullying Hanna, bribing Aria's father about having an affair with Meredith, teasing Spencer about her drug problems and treating Emily like a toy. Sapphy at age 15 is modelling in New York, acting in Los Angeles and succeeding in the arts. At her age, I was a monster. However I have no regrets because my past has made me learn from my mistakes and made me cherish every moment with Sapphy and my husband as I would never let Sapphy become the 15 year old Alison DiLaurentis.

I love her more than life.

//If you want to see more chapters please comment, leave me a message and vote!! Also if you want to name one of the Liars' children please message me with boy and girls names!! I will pick the best names!//