"I should probably go." I smiled back.

         "Ok just get all your things and I'll be in the car." He explained as he kissed the top of my head.

         I nodded my head reluctantly before grabbing my keys along with my phone and following behind him.

        The car ride wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be. We had a normal conversation and laughed the whole time.

         "You made my legs sore." I laughed.

           "Sorry, you're just so gorgeous I couldn't hold back." He groaned, causing heat to flush to my cheeks.

            "Stop." I said in a hushed tone as we pulled up to the driveway.

            "Thanks." I smiled.

              "No problem." He laughed before driving off.

        I strolled up to the house, using my keys to unlock the door.

       As I was walking through the family  room I came to the conclusion that everyone was asleep. A wave of relief washes over me as I grab a bottle of water and walk upstairs.

{I hate you I love you by Gnash}

         I hear someone clear their throat behind me as I'm making my way towards my room. I roll my eyes, already knowing its Jack.

         "What?" I say as I turn around to face him.

         "Why are you walking like that?" He questioned as he tilted his head to the side and tapped his foot, impatiently waiting for an answer.

           "I'm just sore" I say truthfully.

           "And why are you sore?" He asked in amusement.

  "Because I was working out my legs."

             "Really? Then why do you smell like you just had sex?" He said scrunching his face together.

           I was lost for words, I really truly had nothing to say back to him. I mean what was I supposed to say.

        Anger possessed his body as he forcefully pushed me into my room. He took the bottle I had in my hand and chucked it across the room causing me to flinch.

          "Why the hell were you fucking other guys?" He said as he balled his fist.

           "I don't know, why were you kissing other girls?"  I said with jealousy laced in my voice.

"Can you stop? Stop trying to turn the god damn tables. You're over here fucking other guys, spreading your legs like some prostitute. And your mad at me? For a kiss with some girl who means nothing to me?" He said as he raised his voice

"How do I know that? How do I know she means nothing to you? How am I supposed to know this shit if you keeping going to her and doing the same bullshit?!" I yelled.

"Because she's not you! And I fucking want you. But I know I can never have you." He said frustrated.

"Stop Jack! Stop filling my head with lies! You have me so fucked up that it's not even okay anymore! You're driving me absolutely insane and it's not okay!" I yell.

"Amber YOU'RE THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO BE WITH! Why do you think I get so mad when I find our you're messing around with other guys? Just for the hell of it? No Amber I want you! I want you to be mine and no one else's." He shouted as he took steps closer to me.

"Really because you have me going absolutely insane. Your breaking me Jack, so much that it hurts." I yell as a tear slips from my eye.

He comes closer to me and wraps me in his arms allowing me to cry on his shoulder.

"You're the only one I want."

Those words played on a continuous loop and for the first time in 2 weeks I smiled a genuine smile.

_________________________

Double update🔥 okay good night you hoes

Thanks for 17k that quickly 😘

1063 words