How to Host The Best Sleepover

💄Invite a maximum of four guests, as you want to make sure you have timers give each of them your full attention. Send out handmade invitations well ahead of time so that you can be sure your friends will be free that night. Ask your guests to reply so that you know how many are coming.

💄It's a good idea to choose a theme for your sleepover and ask each guest to bring one thing that will contribute to the fun.  If your planning a night of salon-style pampering, for example, they could bring nail polish and makeup. Plan activities and decorate your room around the theme.

💄Think of some games you could play and gather everything you need to play them before your guests arrive.  Get your friends to bring their favourite CDs, DVDs, or board games.

💄Be a good hostess-check that everyone has everything they need and knows where the bathroom is. Make sure everyone has somewhere to sleep (you can ask your guests to bring sleeping bags if necessary).

💄Provide plenty of food for your pals, including treats for a midnight snack and breakfast.

💄Make sure everyone sticks to the sacred sleepover rule-secrets told at the sleepover stay at the sleepover.
***
Love❤️Share👥Comment💬