25 Ways to get Organized for School

Getting Ready

1.Keep hair accessories sorted by putting them in  small, Clear jars.

2.Use an ice-cube tray to store hair ties,earrings,and other small accessories.

3.Hang shower curtain rings on a hanger. Loop a scarf through each ring--they'll stay neat and tidy.

4.Paint a piece of ribbon with magnetic paint. Hang it in your room and use it to keep track of bobby pins and safety pins

5.A neat closet makes getting ready faster! Donate clothes that no longer fit to charity;you'll instantly have more room.

6.Organize your clothes by colour in your closet. It'll look cool and help you mix and Mach unique outfits.

7.Create a hook for your gym bag. Purchase the first letter in your name from a craft store, paint it in your school's colours, and ask a parent to attach a metal hook to it. Hang it in your room.

8.have a spot in your house where you always put your backpack when your done with it. No frantic searches when it's time to catch the bus!

9.Put a whiteboard next to your bedroom door; use it to list things you nee to do before you leave for school. Check them off each morning.

At School

10.Cover your books in pretty scrapbook paper-so much cuter than brown paper bags.

11.Colour code your notebooks and folders for each class. Use patterned washi tape to make stripes or designs on your notebook, and then use the same tape to decorate the folder that goes with it.

12.To keep things organized in your backpack, separate your essentials into small, zip-up fabric bags. No more searching for easy-to-lose items like pens and lip balm!

13.Keep a special folder in your backpack for papers a parent needs to sign so they won't get lost in your other papers.

14.Hang a small whiteboard inside your locker and write down things to remember during your school day.

15.Make a "calm down" kit for if you fern frazzled. Include a soft stuffy, picture of pet, and an encouraging not from friend. When you're having a nerve-wracking moment, everything you need will be in one spot.

Homework time

16.Make a homework station in your room, with everything you know you'll need for studying. If you study somewhere else in your house, make a "study box" that holds all your supplies.

17.create a supplies been for school projects so you'll be ready to work. Include posterboard, colored paper, markers, scissors, glue sticks...and anything else you think you might need.

18.use the magazine firebox to keep track of your schoolwork-One for assignments you're working on, and another for completed work.

19.keep your cool more files neat and tidy on your computer,especially if you share it. Label a folder with your name and put all your assignments in it.

20.use sticky notes to remind you to study for that big test!puts them on the bathroom mirror or somewhere else you're sure to see them.

Everything Else

21.keep a little notebook for all the passwords you have to remember-for your email, your school website, and your tablet. Put it in a safe spot in your room.

22.decorate close pins with marker;use them to quit notes and cards to the edges of your bulletin board.

23.put stickers in your planner or calendar to remind you of important incoming events, like Goldstar for big game or a :-) for a party.

24.attached playing labels to jars and right "markers," "Pens," and "coloured pencils" on them you always know where to put your art supplies.

25.people basket in your room for library books you've read.don't forget to mark the due dates on your calendar!

***Thank you for reading 25 ways to get organized for school!

:-) I love you guys I promise I will follow you! I just love you all!

Love❤️, comment💬, share👥