Random (Bad) Art

I don't fancy myself an artist, so that's why I don't draw fan art for Lockwood and Co. But, in art class we were told to make a "visual simile" where we had to draw two different things that could have a common connection. I wanted to draw something Lockwood and Co. related, so the only character I could actually draw a was the skull. Now I also had to think of something to compare him to. So, I looked up sarcasm and discovered THERE IS A SYMBOL FOR SARCASM! YES, AN ACTUAL SYMBOL FOR SARCASM PEOPLES! Sorry, I just got excited. But yeah, it is supposed to be used to denote a sentence that is sarcastic. It's supposed to be used as a punctuation mark, but it hasn't caught on yet. So yeah, in my project for art class I compared the skull to sarcasm. No one except for me had any clue what the picture meant. But that's okay. One day the Lockwood and Co. Fandom SHALL RULE THEM ALL!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

(The picture is up above hopefully)

(Sometimes Wattpad is mean and won't show the media)

(Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing with my life)

(But then i go read Lockwood and Co. fanfiction while waiting for the 4th book to come out)

(Everything will be okay)

(I hope)

-Agent Eepster