'I don't see anyone, Sag,' I exclaimed after gazing everywhere I possibly could, and turned around to a confused Sagittarius. 'Very funny, but if you're trying to get yourself beaten up, I'd recommend to try this with Taurus.'

'What?' he responded, still with a surprised expression on his face. 'Wha- Libra, you have to believe me! I saw someone down there!'

I shrugged and walked back to the door. 'Well, even if there was someone standing there, I wouldn't mind. It probably means noth–' 'It probably means we have neighbors,' Sag interrupted me, and for one time, I had to admit he was being clever. 'Think about it, nobody just gets all the way here to drop their garbage, or a body bag, or whatever it was. Maybe we'll get to meet someone who's written their name on that plate!'

'Fine,' I sighed, 'we'll wait for two minutes and if nobody comes up, were getting inside and help dad with stuff, deal?' He nodded enthusiastically, and started staring at the end of the long hallway with doors with a frozen smile on his face.

After living with this geek for over ten years, I really should've learned not to listen to anything he says anymore, because, of course, no one showed up and I had to call Taurus to help me get the struggling Sagittarius inside.

'Sorry, baby-brother, but from the story I heard from Lib, you were completely fooling him again. Have fun living with him, by the way,' said Taurus, and he smirked widely at me before disappearing into one of the bedrooms.

Oh, right. Why did I take Sagittarius in again? Because I pitied him if he had to sleep with Taurus? I gazed over at my smaller brother, who now started to look a lot like Taurus when he was pissed off – which was always – but instead of looking actually pissed off, he looked more like a frowning pig who was wondering why his pig brothers were being so mean to him.

Taurus' pov

I snickered as I walked into the bedroom I had chosen as my new one, leaving Libra with the our brother. Actually, I should've thanked Libra for taking Sag in. I would never be able to put up with him in the same room, and well, even though having Libra as a roommate wouldn't be so bad, I wouldn't want Sagittarius to have his own room. Mainly because he'd rub it under my nose every day, but also because, knowing myself, I'd become extremely jealous.

Dad turned around at my enter, smiling a big, bright smile I hadn't seen in a while. 'So, what do you think? Pretty nice, right?' I rethought the kitchen with its tiles, the living room which would soon have the soft couch and chairs, the bedrooms and with that, the bedroom I had to myself, and the balcony we didn't even use to have. But just as those came to my mind, I thought of our old home, with nice and big rooms, furniture all on the right place... and mum.

I sighed, letting my head sort of fall down to my chest. 'Yeah, it's alright. It just... doesn't feel like home, really.' I heard him sigh, and he slowly walked up to me and pulled me in a big hug. I felt the urge to push him away, to groan and disappear to the balcony, but I didn't. I sighed again and closed my eyes.

'I miss home, dad.'

'I know,' he whispered, 'but it'll be alright. We'll make the best out of this, and this will be amazing, even without the nice painted walls.'

'Or without the furniture yet,' I muttered. 'Don't forget the television your mother took,' dad said, and I was able to crack a small smile on my face. 'Yeah, I miss mum too. But, you know what I miss the most?'

Dad let go of me and smiled, waiting for my answer. I waited a second with him, then grinned the widest I could. 'Stairs with railings that aren't broken down.'