Chapter 9: Unfaced

Previously on CAGED:

''Dinah, your girlfriend is jealous.'' DJ put me down while she turned to Normani. Normani was pouting while crossing her arms over her still wet body.

''Babe, don't be jealous, me and Y/n are just friends.'' Normani chuckled before placing a small and loving kiss on DJ's lips. Happily ever after for Norminah

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Months have passed once again and I haven't even seen Lauren more than 5 times. I knew Brad was trying everything to get her away from me which stung, badly.

''Y/n, stop spacing out on us.'' I was currently with Norminah in one room playing video games. My phone rang telling me I had another mission.

Yep, I continued killing people since it made me feel safe.

The phone called ended making me jump up.

''Sorry ladies, I have to go and do something.'' They nodded before waving me out of the door. I put out my wings and flew to the address I was given.

''Come out, come out, wherever you are.'' I sang completely oblivious to the noises upstairs. I didn't care if someone else was here. I needed the man I needed to kill.

I took my knife into my hand sneaking around the house.

''Bradly? Is that you?'' That voice, it belonged to him, the man I had to kill. I followed the voice revealing a living room with a giant TV and a middle-aged man in front of it.

I snuck up behind him and held up the knife. Sounds were made upstairs telling me someone was coming down.

I quickly pierced the blade into his chest making a giant hole while I felt his heart stop beating. A small smile appeared on my lips as I took my knife back.

Gasps got me out of my thoughts and that's when I turned around.

My eyes widen when I saw her. Lauren. She was standing there, a hand in front of her mouth with Brad by her side.

''Dad?'' Brad whimpers. I hung my head low not knowing what to do.

''Who the fuck are you?'' Brad snarled to me before pushing my chest. I looked up, tears filled my eyes.

''TELL ME!'' he yelled into my face as I dropped the bloody knife. He tried to pull down my hood but I stepped away.

''Don't.'' I gulped hoping Lauren didn't remember my voice.

''Brad, I'm s-sorry.'' She placed a hand on the furious boy making him turn around and slap her.

My eyes turned glowing red. He just didn't slap her. I took a stand and charged to the boy making him fall to the ground. He was just in time to grab the knife and plunge it into my leg.

''SHIT.'' I yelled holding my leg, I shouldn't be fighting because I could kill him.

I growled standing up before healing my leg.

''Little boy, you made a big mistake.'' I whispered making him flinch. Sure I was an angel, well sometimes. But I can be very aggressive.

I ran up to him and pushed him to the ground. I sat down on his stomach facing him while my eyes returned to their normal color.

''Don't ever and I meant EVER, hit Lauren, don't ever.'' I paused pushing his head to the ground.

''And if you do, I'll find you, and I'll rip you apart.'' I saw him gulp as I punched him in the nose, knocking him out.