Chapter Thirty-Seven: Call Me

My friend just thought of a best way to end this story and I'm like jumping off my bed squealing. The winter formal I've been telling you guys was a total flop. There wasn't a lot of food and the dance was a bit boring. I was hoping that this certain individual would come, but he didn't. He made the right decision, though. Should've stayed home and played Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood...

~~~

Gray's POV:

"Why in the world would you ask me to straighten your hair? If anything, I should be the last person you should ask." Juvia wanted me to uncurl her hair, but that's not going to happen. I'm horrible at doing hair.

"Please, Gray? Everyone is busy, but you. Besides, how bad can it be?"

[FLASHBACK]

"Gray, can you help me? I need you to cut my hair for me," Ul said as she handed me a pair of scissors.

"Why me? Why not get your haircut from a professional? I have zero knowledge on how to cut a person's hair."

"I'm pretty sure you don't need knowledge on how to cut a person's hair. It's pretty easy if you ask me." I grabbed the scissors from her and started to trim her hair.

"Alright, but don't expect me to do it perfect. I still don't know why you're trusting me to... Oh, no..."

"Wait, what happened?" Ul began touching her hair and noticed something was missing. She went to the mirror and her mouth dropped when she saw her reflection.

"Listen, before you-"

"YOU CUT HALF OF MY HAIR OFF?!"

"I told you not to trust me! I have butterfingers, for heaven's sake!"

"Now, half of my head looks bald! How does someone shave a person's hair with scissors?"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Fine."

"Really?!"

"No."

[TIME SKIP]

"See? That wasn't so hard. There was no way you could've cut my hair off. Straightening my hair is really easy." I put the straightener away and brushed her hair.

"Still don't know why you would trust me. Say, why did you want your hair straight, anyway?" I asked.

"Don't you like it? I thought you would like to see me with straight hair." I put the brush away and we both sat on the sofa.

"Why would you say that?" Juvia twirled her hair around before answering.

"I always see you looking at Lucy," Juvia muttered. I lightly poked her head and she looked at me confused.