Chapter Eighteen: Don't Tease Me!

I need face paint, a cape, and fangs! Why does Halloween have to be so stressful?! GAAAAH!

~~~

Juvia's POV:

Juvia thought the sleepover was spectacular. Sadly, the sleepover had to end. Juvia was so happy to see Gray-sama! School just ended and Juvia went to see Lucy, Mira, and Levy. They were studying in the library.

"Juvia thinks everyone should go shopping for costumes together!" Juvia exclaimed.

"You're right! I need to pick a costume for the Halloween Dance!" Lucy said. Everybody gasped.

"You don't know what you're going to be for Halloween? How dare you!" Mira said dramatically. Everyone sweat dropped.

"Actually, I kind of want to make my own costume..." Lucy stated. Everyone gasped again.

"Is there a costume you have in mind, Lu-chan?" Levy asked.

"I do, but I don't know what to call it," Lucy answered. Juvia was really confused.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mira said.

"Me neither, but I know that part of my costume has something to do with a whip," Lucy informed. Levy snapped her fingers.

"You're a tamer!" Levy exclaimed as if she won a million dollars.

"Oh, that's what it is? My costume looks a bit more feminine than what a tamer would wear," Lucy said. Levy took hold of Lucy's shoulders and shook her violently.

"You have to let me see it, Lu-chan! Maybe I can help you with the costume!" Levy said as she jumped up and down like a little kid.

"Juvia wants everybody to make the costumes together!" Juvia insisted.

"I have no problem with that. How about we go to my house since I have a lot of materials to work with?" Mira suggested. Everybody nodded in agreement.

"Let's go right now!" Levy exclaimed. Juvia thought Levy is a bit cheery than usual. We left the library and headed to Mira's house. Once we got there, Lucy stopped all of a sudden.

"Is everything ok, Lucy?" Mira asked. Lucy shook her head.

"Lisanna..." Lucy trailed off. Mira sighed.

"Lisanna is not here today. She went to go practice with the pep squad," Mira stated as she opened the door for us to get in.

"Whoa, Juvia thinks Mira has a lovely home," Juvia complimented. Mira giggled.

"Arigatou, Juvia," Mira said. We went to the sewing room and tried to make our costumes. Lucy and Mira are really experienced at it while Levy and Juvia are struggling.

"Here let me help you guys," Mira said. She got our costumes and showed us how to use the sewing machine.

"Juvia thinks that she can do it again," Juvia said.

"Really? Can you help me, Juvia? I don't really know how to use a sewing machine," Levy said. Juvia's eyes widened in shock.

"Juvia thought Levy was really smart. Is Juvia smarter than Levy?" Juvia asked. Levy sweat dropped.

"Hey, even though I don't know how to use a sewing machine, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm not smart," Levy stated. Juvia giggled

"Juvia knows. Juvia just wants to tease Levy," Juvia said. Levy grew a tick mark.

"Don't tease me! I don't like being teased!" Levy exclaimed. Juvia smirked.

"Juvia now knows Levy's secret," Juvia said. Levy stuck her tongue out.