Chapter Thirty-Two: Happy New Year

Happy New Years! This is going to be a nice, short chapter. It probably isn't. Sometimes, I get carried away and I write more than I need to. But, here's a chapter just for Lucy and Lisanna. I love you, Lisanna! <3

~~~

Lisanna's POV:

It was New Year's Eve and I decided to invite Lucy over to celebrate with me. It has been years, since I hanged out with Lucy and I really missed it. We would always stay at my parent's beach house and watch the fireworks outside. It was really nice. I picked up my phone and dialed Lucy's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Lucy. This is Lisanna. I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me at the beach house we always go to. Just like old times."

"Hey, Lisanna! I'll ask my dad if it's ok. But, I'm pretty sure he'll let me. I can't wait! Are you going to pick me up?"

"Obviously. You don't even have your driver's license."

"Hey, I was a good driver! Porlyusica was the one who failed me for no apparent reason. Sure, I may have said something she didn't like, but she shouldn't fail me, because of that."

"Don't worry. You can retake your test and get another person to evaluate you. I'll pick you up at six and you better get your @$$ ready. I'm not leaving without you."

"Alright, fine. If I have to, I'll even beg my dad to let me go. Bye, Lisanna! I'll see you later!"

She hung up the call and I plopped myself onto the bed. Deep down, I really wanted to jump up and down on the mattress, but I didn't really feel like it. I was about to get up and get ready, until Mira opened the door.

"Hey, Lisanna. What's up?" Mira asked as she sat next to me. I pointed to the roof over my head.

"The ceiling!" I exclaimed. Mira shook her head.

"Really, Lisanna?"

"What? It's funny."

"I know, but seriously, what's up?"

"Well, remember when Lucy and I would always go to our parent's beach house every New Year's Eve? We're bring back that tradition!" I said in joy.

"That's great! I hope you guys have fun," Mira said.

"But, what about you? What are you going to do for New Year's Day?"

"Don't worry about me. I'll just hang out with Elfman. You should get ready. Don't want to keep Lucy waiting."

"Thanks! I will!" Before leaving, Mira gave me a small smile and closed the door. I jumped off the bed and got prepared.

[TIME SKIP]

"Hurry up, Lucy!" I shouted as I honked the car. Lucy tried her best to get the luggage out of the door, but failed miserably. I let out a disappointed sigh.

"Lisanna! I would appreciate it if you got out of your car and help out!" Lucy said.

"But, I'm lazy. Plus, I don't want to ruin my nails." I took a good, long look at my nails and admired them.

"Lisanna!"

"Ugh, fine!" I got out of the car and we yanked the luggage out of the door. We lifted the luggage up and put it in the back trunk.

"See? That wasn't so hard."

"Yeah, yeah, just get in the car." We hopped into the car and we drove to the beach. I decided to put some music on and Lucy started jamming out.