Chapter Twenty-Three: Do You Want Me To Die?

Maybe we can have some Gruvia and Rowen in the next part? Or maybe we can throw in... Never mind... I don't like seeing you guys mad >:) I just want to say that this chapter took place at the same time as Jellal and Erza's date!

~~~

Levy's POV:

"Oi, Shrimp!" Gajeel called. I turned around and saw him walking towards me. For every step he took, I felt butterflies multiplying in my stomach.

"Y-Yes, Gajeel?" I asked. He gave me what looked like a test. I flipped it over and saw a C- on the upper right-hand corner.

"Can you help me on my history? I sorta failed on my last test," Gajeel said as he scratched his head.

"I can see that," I replied. I heavily sighed and motioned him to follow me. I opened the door to the Tutoring Center and we sat on an empty table. I only saw three or four people in here, so it should be quiet most of the time.

"Don't we need a history textbook?" Gajeel asked. I shook my head.

"I basically know everything about history, so we don't need a textbook," I answered. He rolled his eyes.

"Show off," he muttered. I stuck my tongue out.

"Maybe you should spend more time on reading instead of goofing off," I told him. He crossed his arms.

"What made you think I was goofing off?" He asked. I showed him his test.

"Hello? Can't you see the C- on the corner of your history test?" I said as I pointed to his grade. He sighed.

"Having a C- doesn't mean I was goofing off," he defended.

"It kinda does," I said. He went to go get his backpack and unzipped it. He pulled a doorknob and handed it to me. I examined it carefully.

"Is it iron?" I asked. He nodded. I examined the details throughly. Admittedly, it was beautiful.

"See? I told you I wasn't goofing off. This is what I usually do most of the time," he said. I gave back the doorknob and he puts it away.

"Do you like crafting?" I asked.

"Not exactly. I like to craft if it involves iron," he answered. I raised my eyebrow.

"Why iron? Why not use gold or silver?" He shrugged at my question.

"I don't know. I guess I find iron interesting than other metals," he said.

"Well-"

"Oh, Levy. I'm sorry to be a bother, but I must close up the Tutoring Center early. I need to attend a very important meeting and I can't leave you students here," Mr. Makarov said as he interrupted me. I gave him a nod and all the students started packing up. Gajeel and I walked outside of school together.

"So...do you still want me to tutor you?" I asked. He thought for a moment and inclined.

"Sure, how about we go to my place?" Gajeel suggested.

"You mean...just the two of us?" He nodded at my question. I blushed a crimson red. We're going to be alone...

"Where are your parents? Don't you live with them?" I asked. He shook his head.

"It's a long story. Well, not really. I'll tell you when we go to my place," he said. We walked together in silence and enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere.

~~~

Gajeel's POV:

I opened the door to my house and threw my backpack on the table. I lied on the couch and turned on the television.