Chapter 10.

New cover by @_asdfghjklrawrr she's the best follow her :-)

Harry's POV

I drove home thinking about what I just saw . I couldn't believe Alexia was abused by her father. I was shocked but I mostly felt guilty.

When I got home I went straight to my room and started reading about the civil war for the essay eventually falling asleep.

Alexia's POV

He saw that! He's gonna tell everyone at school. The humiliation is only gonna get worse.when I got to my room I sat on my bed and began to think .

-next morning-

I woke up early due to my alarm clock. Luckily my dad didn't hear it or I would be going to school with a new bruise.

I showered quickly and opened my closet and pulled out a blue long sleeved shirt and some bootcut jeans. My tattered converse and my glasses. I left my hair down and ran downstairs skipping breakfast .

I walked to school and tried too keep my head down hoping no one would notice me.

I opened my locker and pulled out my books getting ready to leave for class.

Harry's POV

When I woke up this morning I realized that I fell asleep while reading my textbook. My glasses were still on my face and I quickly put in my contacts . Once my eyes adjusted I got ready for school.

I was five minutes late to class and Mr. Davis was really upset

"Mr styles nice of you to join us .... Why don't you take a seat next to Alexia"

He said .

My day just got really awkward .

---------------------------------

Sorry it's been so long let me know what you think :-)

-AngelizMalik <3