Chapter 6

Alexia's POV

I can't believe Harry said that, Then again I can believe it. We sat down and Harry pulled out a notebook and he looked at me. "What?" I asked he was looking at me with a serious expression. "Start working" he said to me. rude. I think to myself. "uuhh...sorry" i said i know why should I apoligize if he is the one who needs to apoligize. "ok uu......lets start w-w-with the slaves" I say hes taking notes again. When it's about 5:40 i freaked out. "oh my gosh I goota go" I tell him. I open the front door and i'm about to walk out when I realize i'll never make it home on time. "hey geek you ok?' Harry asked. "uuuuhhh yea it's just....uuuum". I say looking down. "You need a ride right?' Harry asked already Knowing the answer. "y-yeah" I said not meeting his gaze. I knew he was gonna laugh in my face. "lets go" he said he grabbed his car keys and we walked over to his car.

We get in his ranger rover and we head out to my house. Were quiet and we dont say anything until he breaks the silence when were on my street. "Which house is yours?" He says . I sigh "last house ...the blue one" I tell him and we drive until we stop. I turn to face him "uummm.....thanks" I tell him ,this feels so wierd "yea ...um...same time tomorrow?" he asks i nod and I get out of the car as I walk on to the porch I see my dads car. Crap!!!

Harry's POV

She gets out of the car and walks to the door her house is small not well taken care of and old looking. She goes inside and when she does I think for a while.

She saw me in my geeky state

I cant afford to get caught for who I was I wont lose my rep.

I sit there for a while till I see a book of Alexia's on the floor. I pick it up and get out of the car I knock on her door no answerso i look through the window and what I see makes me wanna cry Alexia getting hit in the face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what you think? need some feedback please.

what do you think harry's secret is?

thanks:-)

AngelizMalik