Chapter 1.

"HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE" my dad yells at me from across the hall . I pull my dirty blonde hair into a messy ponytail push my glasses up my nose grab my backpack and head out the door hoping to get as far away from home as possible.

I walk up the familiar street to school ,well prison I guess you could say and I run inside . When I get in I walk straight to my locker and grab my books when I close my locker I feel something hit the back of my neck. I turn around to see what it was and wasn't surprised to see the five boys laughing at me. In the middle of the group was my worst enemy Harry Styles he was holding a straw in his hand and was loading it up with chewed up balls of paper. " Idiot" I mumbled to myself as I walked away.

I sigh and head to my first period class, as usual I'm early and I sit in the far back corner of the room when I hear laughter and lots of talking.

Everyone takes their seats and Mr Davis begins the lesson . I'm taking notes like crazy trying to smash every little detail in my head when I feel something hit my foot. I picked up the crumpled piece of paper and it read

Hey move your fat head I can't see the board

-H.S

Ugh. I think to myself he's so annoying . Finally the class ends and I'm about to head out the class door when I hear Mr Davis call me and Harry to his desk .

"Hello sorry to keep you after class but, I need to speak with the both of you" he says standing up from his chair." What's up?" Harry asked clearly annoyed."Whats up is that apparently Mr Styles you are failing my class ,and it seems if you fail this class you fail the school year" he says his tone serious."umm... sorry to interrupt but why does this involve me?" I asked confused "because Ms Sander I want you to tutor him" he says sternly."WHAT?" Harry and I say at the same time.

---------------------------------

Hope you all enjoy tell me what you think :-)

AngelizMalik