Chapter 17.

Alexia's POV
Did he really just offer me a ride home?
At first I didn't know how to respond but I quickly nodded taking him up on his offer.
"Let's go" he said grabbing his car keys and walking out the door. When we got into the car I couldn't help but think about my dad.

He used to be such a good man, but when my mom left and he started drinking it all began to go down hill.

"Hey, you ok?" Harry asked reaching out and touching my shoulder. It was a simple gesture but it made butterflies erupt in my stomach. I nodded not trusting my voice. "Then why are you crying?"
What Harry did next surprised me just like everything he did today. He slowly wiped the tears from my eyes and smiled at me.
"You can tell me" he whispered, and I did. I told him all about my dad and my mom and how my father abuses me and Harry listened, he stayed quiet and listened to what I had to say. When I was done Harry sighed and he grabbed onto my hand.
"I'm so sorry" he said and I could hear true sympathy in his voice. "Thanks" I mumbled not looking at his face, I knew that if I looked at him I would start to break down.
"We're here" Harry said as we parked in front of my house. I looked at our hands and slightly smiled. "Thank you" I said and let go of his hand. He looked a little disappointed when I did but he smiled anyway. "Bye" I said and got out of the car. As soon as I reached the door I heard Harry call my name. "Alexia wait" I turned around to find Harry running up to me. "I-I need to tell you something it's important"
---------------
What do you think he's gonna say?
Love you all :)
Ps. Thank you all so much for getting this book over 2k reads I know it isn't much but It means the world to me.
P.s.s. PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY! It's called
My Brothers "Friend" it's a Zayn Malik fanfic with a hint of 5sos. I'm really excited for it and proud of the first chapter
-AngelizMalik <3