Almost Like Siblings

Carol POV

I walked down the hall when I bumped into someone.

"Is this how we're going to see each other." I looked up to see Ethan.

"Sorry, Ethan. I didn't look where I was going."

"It's okay, I actually wanted to talk to you about something." I nodded.

"About?"

"It's about a girl. You see, I've liked her for a long. We've been friends and I wanna know if you could help me." I nodded.

"Who is this lucky girl?"

"It's Aria" I smiled.

"Ok, so you should ask her out first and I know just the way..."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I covered Aria's eyes and lead her down the hall.

"Are we there yet, Carol?" Aria said.

"Almost." I opened the door and saw Ethan holding a dozen roses. I took my hands off of Aria's eye's. Aria looked surprised.

"W-what's going on?" She looked at me then Ethan.

"Aria, I've like you for a long time and I wanted to now if you would give to the coronation with me?"

"YES!!" Aria jumped in his arms and he spun her around. Then she looked at me.

"You were in on this, weren't you?" Aria asked. I held my hands up.

"Guilty." She hugged me.

"You are the best, best friend ever!" I stood next to Ethan and Aria gave us a weird look.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing it's just- you two look the same. Almost like if you were related." I looked at Ethan and it was true but I shook it off.

"Well I'll leave you two alone" I walked out and left to my dorm to get ready for my first date with Michael.