Michael's Side Of The Story

Michael POV

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go look for Carol. See you later" they nodded, I got up and walked to Carol's dorm but someone pushed me in a classroom. It was Erica, daughter of Ariel and Eric.

"Hey... Erica" I walk as far away from her as possible.

"Hi Michael." She walked closer to me.

"Why did you push me in the classroom?"

"Well I just wanna to tell you that you were amazing on Family Day and noticed that you were dating Carol."

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend" Erica walked closer.

"Why? Why have her, when you can have me? I'm way better than her" She placed her arms around my neck.

"I don't want you. It will always be Carol." I removed her arms and started walking away but she grabbed me and started kissing me.

"Michael!" Luke shouted. I finally got Erica to let go and looked to see the guys. My eyes widened when I saw Carol.

"Carol look I can explain-" I came close to her but she backed away.

"No, you know what, I'm done, we're done okay!" She took off the ring I gave her and threw it at me, then ran away.

"What the hell, man?!" Calum yelled. Erica then stepped in.

"Well I guess my work here is done, Audrey will be so happy." Erica smirked then walked out.

"What the hell just happened?" Ashton asked.

"Audrey and Erica must have planned this to get back at Carol for what she did to her and Chad."

"What are you gonna do now, man?" Luke asked

"I'm going to go look for Carol." I walked to Carol's dorm. I knocked on the door. It opened. I saw Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos inside.

"Is Carol here, I need to talk to her?"

"Well she doesn't want to talk with you." Mal said harsh, glaring at me.

"Besides, she's asleep" Evie said softly but still glared at me.

Carlos and Jay must have noticed me now because they grabbed me by my arms and pushed me back.

"Your going to stay away from my sister!" Carlos said.

"No please listen I can explain-" but I was cut off by Carlos punching me in the face. Jay and Evie held him back.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER, DO YOU HEAR ME, DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR HER!!!" Carlos was pulled back into the room. Mal shut the down.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What do you think will happen next?

Will Carol forgive Michael?

Go check out 'Tremaine Cousin's' for me, please.

Peace out, Rainbow Trout!!!!