And well that's our flat actually.

As I finished walking downstairs I could hear music out of Alice's room, telling me her alarm went off. Luckily we had no work today, for some reason today none of us had to work and we were pretty happy about it. I walked over to her door and heard her groaning and searching for her phone. Know she hadn't opened her eyes yet, I sneaked in and placed her phone under her bed. Luckily she didn't realize it and was still searching for it under her pillow. I had to contain my laughter and went out, making no sound.
I walked normally into the kitchen, and started to boil the water for tea. I put everything out of the fridge and started to toast the toast [A/N woah no shit julia? You toast toast? *claps 4 u*].I heard more groaning from Alice's room and tried really hard not to laugh.

BOOM
And with that everything fell silent for at least 2minutes.
I froze in my actions and just stared at the kitchen door. No sound was coming out of Alice's room. It was a dead silence and I was actually scared that she died or something.
“OOOOOWWWWWCH!” I then heard Alice yell, making me break down in laughter.
“YOU ALRIGHT?” I screamed, still laughing.
“YES YOU DICKFACE!” She screamed back.
“NO NEED TO BE RUDE!” I replied, pretending to be mad.
Seconds later she came back, not saying anything and just hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.
“You still mad?” She asked looking up at me. Oh yes, Alice is a little smaller than me.
“Nah, not really” I replied laughing. She hugged me tight for a last time, nearly making me gasp for air, and then running off into the bathroom. Sometimes I wonder if this girl is real.
I smiled and continued preparing the breakfast. By the time I was ready, Alice was still in the bathroom getting ready, so I decided to wake Claire up. If it wasn't for my knowledge how her room looked like, I would have gotten lost, because the second I walked in, it was as if I was blind. I slowly walked over, and started to stroke her what I assumed was back.
“Claire? Wake up! We are having breakfast!” I said quietly.
For a weird reason, her back was way too straight. I decided to take out my phone and open the door, so I could see her properly.
As the room was lightened I realized I was stroking her Laptop … great!
I then started patting her arm, telling her to wake up. After another 5minutes she finally woke up and went upstairs to get dressed.
Alice was already sitting by the table, her dark brown hair open, a brown greenish shirt and red skinnies. She smiled at me, while biting into her toast. I sat next to her and started to drink my tea, while grabbing a toast and putting butter on it. About 15minutes later, Claire came in, dressed in work clothes.
“What the fuck?” I asked, looking at her. She grabbed her coffee and started drinking it really fast.
“What? I have work today?” She asked, as confused as I was.
“We have our day off today?” I replied.
“Oh right, well my boss called me today, telling me I had to come” she replied annoyed.
“Well okay then... Eat at least a cookie?” I asked.
“I will take one with me... See you later! Have fun at shopping today!” She yelled, already stepping outside.
Shit, we were going shopping later... right...

“Okay... So what do you want to buy actually?” I asked Alice, taking a sip of my coffee.
“Well... I think we need new shirts and maybe we could buy new jeans, skirts whatever as well?” She asked smiling. I nodded and smiled at her.
We continued eating and cleaned up together. After we finished cleaning, I went into my bedroom and put on some socks and my favorite vans, which are blue and have small stars on them. I ran towards the door, seeing Alice was already waiting for me. I smiled awkwardly at her and we decided to take our bikes to drive to the mall. We arrived 20minutes later and made sure our bikes were safe, before going in. As we stepped through the doors the thick air hit us, and we made our way to our favorite shop. After we entered it, we thanked god for air conditioners and started to look for cute and cool clothes.
Half an hour later, Alice and I had both a good amount of clothes and went into the changing room.
I first put on some black jeans and a white tank top with the words 'FREE RECKLESS LOVE' on it.