Couples couples and couples oh my

(Iscellas point of view)

Boy can I mess up sometimes I really didn't mean to hurt Raniya but hey my mouth gets me in trouble ALOT.

Sighing I went to open  the door and to came face to face with Chance, some twins, and another boy who was so hot and sexy I couldn't help but stare.

"Damn Chancey how many hot girls does your girlfriend know" the guy said so I guess these are his friends

"Erm yeah Flinn from adventure time your not to bad yourself" I said while letting them in and closing the door.

The twins laughed.
"Well Raniya and Kennedy are upstairs but erm y'all can go chill in the living room" I said. Chance shrugged and went along with the twins.

As Soon as they left o was going to say something to Flinn but I was pulled in by the waist by Him. He was literally 2 inches away from my face and my back was against the wall.

We both began leaning in and we started to kisss. I tangled my hands in his hair as he lifted my legs around his waist I felt shocks.

He asked for an entrance but I declined. He tried to make me accept by squeezing my butt  and massaging my back but I didn't. He gave up and broke the kissing.

" Dang baby girl  you a good kisser and you know how  to play dirty" he said while winking at me I blushed and we both turned around to go to the living room but as soon as we did we saw everyone recording us "Oh brother" I sighed and hot guy smirked.