Fiesty #2

After almost getting killed by Raniya and canceling a blind date I'm just thankful I made it home.

"Mom dad Jackson Daisy We are home!"I shouted entering the home.

I have an 18 year old brother and a 29 year old sister and Raniya so.... yeah my parents were busy.

" damn try not to be so loud next time!" Raniya stated

She was still pmsing and mad over the whole blind date thing.

"Well then try not to be so violent next time we try to get you a date" I stated over my back while running upstairs really quickly knowing Raniya was going to get me back.

But me being the clumsy person I am I collide with something hard like a pole at the top step and I fell backwards down the steps.

At the bottom I blink rapidly while seeing dark spots around me.

Before I black out I hear someone say " Bruh this is going on YouTube"

(A long 5 hours later)

I wake up in my bed seeing my whole family is here including my brothers best friend Micheal. "Oh my baby girl" My mom said with dryed tears kissing me all over the face.

Daisy rolled her eyes and Raniya was biting her fist trying not to laugh while recording it all. And it would not be my family if it didn't include my brothers and dad who were on the floor laughing.

I knitted my eye brows in confusion while saying " What In the world happened here"

Daisy took her opportunity to answer the question . " Well let's start from the beginning you fell down the stairs, dad got a promotion and we're moving to California."

Little did I know This sentence changed my WHOLE life for better or for worse.