Ooh She Fiesty

After the whole fiasco with Hollister  boy last night and a talk about the birds and bees from  Raniya And mom I not sure I was ready to go to school.

I had on a purple crop halter top with some faded blue high wasted jeans with some rips purple Nike rosche and a gray cardigan. my hair was straightened. I took a pic in the mirror  and put it in Insta with the caption

'Ready for school today 🙄🙄'

Grabbing all my necessities I went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast and Raniya sleeping on her toast with her head down.  someone had a rough night o thought.

And Jackson on snapchat taking pics of Raniya sleeping.

"Bruh Raniya's going to kill you when she sees that shiz on snap chat!" I warned him
"But it will be worth it!" He replied
"OKAY" I said

(1 hour later)

I stepped out of my galaxy print Lamborghini and onto the gravel. Here goes nothing I thought walking hearing the gravel crunch under my Nikes with Raniya right by my side.

As I was walking towards the school with Raniya I received whistles and butt slaps from guys.  Which received them a knee in the balls btw.

My mom already printed out our schedule so all we had to do was find our locker "By Kennedy I have to find my locker!" Raniya said walking away

Way too ditch a sista I thought pouting.

As I was walking I ran into a pole wait no a hard chest I closed my eyes ready for the impact but there was none instead there were two arms around my waist. I still had my eyes close until I felt someone whisper in my ear

"I'm still waiting on my dance lesson" Causing shivers or go down my spine. The one time Raniya wants to leave me. But unfortunately I noticed that voice anywhere it was Hollister boy. I opened my eyes to be me with an entrancing green ones. I quickly blushed and jumped  out of his arms.

" Bruh stop stalking me I didn't know you were that desperate " I said as his friends laughed in the back there were three of them and one of them were twins.

"AYYE man yeah you heard my future bae stop stalking her" One of the twins said  I blushed a gain as he slung an arm around my shoulder. I swear I saw a look of jealously in Hollister  eyes and he clenched his jaw.

" Get your hands away from me you look like Finn from Adventure Time " I said in disgust  as I threw his arm off my shoulder "but I have a twin sister and she loves Adventure time soo" I smirked and walked away swaying my hips a little. 

"That a** doe" I heard Hollister say as I rolled my eyes and continued to walk while all the girls stared  in jealousy looks like it's going to be a long year I thought as I almost tripped over my feet again.