Um Thanks??

After tackling Jackson and tying him up (with help from the master Raniya) and
Leaving him in the basement. I ate my dinner lasagna and garlic bread.

"Has anyone seen Jackson he's been missing for 30 minutes??" My mom asked washing the dishes. Me and Raniya glanced at each other and broke off into giggles as my family gave us wierd looks. "So I heard Miss.kennedy has a boyfriend" Daisy smirked as I blushed and quickly changed the topic before anything could happen.

After dinner was done we untied Jackson and I  skyped my friends on my IPad  with Raniya and we were both dancing to hit the quan in our living room with the music up. While we were dancing the bell rung

"Jackson get the door" I shouted over the music  while now doing the whip. "Okay jeez Bruh!" He said as he went to get the door. " you soo lazy" Iscella commented as I kept dancing my butt off. I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"AYYE guys I'll be right back I gotta use the bathroom" Raniya said she left upstairs and I continued dancing and doing the whip until the music got cut off . " WTF JACKSON" I turned around to be greeted by the Hollister  model again. I quickly hung up the skype chat and blushed.

Jackson did that on purpose I thought I'm going to kill the BOI.

"Erm WAZZUP" I said to the boy I'm going to call smooth now trying to not make things awkward enough. "Hey bae I see you got some moves maybe you could teach me sometime and btw nice room" he said while winking at me.

"Oh yeah "  I said whilst nervously laughing and glaring at my brother who was biting his fist at an attempt to not laugh.  I heard footsteps on the stairs as Raniya started coming and when she looked up her eyes widened in realization.                       

"So this is the cutie you have a crush on and won't stop blushing about" she said
My face was now red as a tomato and all I said was "whatever" and went back to my room to my room grabbing my IPad. As I went upstairs I heard Jackson  say "GET READY FOR SCHOOL TOMMOROW"

I groaned slammed the door to my room and got ready for a long Monday Tommorow.