Sherry rode fast, to avoid ridding side by side with Nick but also cause she had come to love the feeling of the wind in her hair, the way her heart raced, the freedom riding gave her. She had loved riding the very first time she sat on La hembra, and she had ridden her everyday since then.

She smiled and closed her eyes. loving this new feeling. When she opened her eyes, Nick was riding alongside her, taking her rein in his hands and leading the way.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, knowing that they were now alone together in the dessert. Her heart raced and all she could do was hide how scared she was. She knew being alone with him was always a bad idea.

Nick smiled arrogantly again and as always, that only angered her more. Trust me? he asked, his arrogant smile changed into that of a boyish smile, an aspect of him she had glimpsed of before. The young carefree Nick.

Without waiting for an answer, Nick motioned for her to follow him and rode on, faster, and Sherry enjoyed the thrill of going faster out here in the dessert with nothing but the setting sun accompanying them.

Soon enough they arrived by some trees and they both slowed down. It was just trees together but as they slowed, Sherry could hear the sound of water. She glanced at Nick who again gave her that boyish smile.

He got down and helped her down. They walked for about a few minutes and within the very heart was a waterfall with clear water. It looked unreal. The greenery and and the sound of the waterfall, the clear water in the lake.

"Beautiful isnt it?"Nick said, walking towards the lake. Sherry followed suit.

"How did you find this place?" she asked dazed.

"When I first came here, riding alone was one of my rebellious acts, a way to annoy my father. But once i discovered this, I came to find peace" he said.

"No one ever comes here" he said and started stripping.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sherry asked alarmed!

"Well, Its hot, and the water is very inviting. What does it look like I am doing?" he asked and before he could strip down naked infront of her, Sherry turned her back.

It was only a few minutes after she heard the splash in the water that she turned back.

"Well, you can stand there in this heat or you can join in." He said and Sherry stoically walked to her horse and stood there, not looking at him.

After a few minutes, Nick walked back to her, with only his breeches and nothing on his chest...his very broad chest.

His skin was tanned and looked like glistering gold in the setting sun and the droplets of water on his chest. Down his very muscled chest. She followed one drop, sliding all the way down to his navel and found her breath caught. It was difficult to breath at that moment. It took all of her will to look up at him, and caught his arrogant smile.

"Like what you see?" he asked and Sherry wanted nothing more than to smear that smirk off his face.

"I've seen better" she said and shrugged and turned to her horse, only to be flung back around.

"And where might that be? you have been in your room ever since you came" Nick laughed, calling her bluff.

After finally succeeding to sit by herself on the horse, she said, "Oh but I've been to the stables too you know" and she rode off, followed by an unsteady Nick.

The ride home was a fun one with both of them racing each other. Sherry saw a carefree Nick again and they both enjoyed the competition that came on between them. But once at the stable, Nick motioned for Yasir to go.

"Well that was rude!" Sherry said from atop her horse. She tried to get off the horse by herself when Nick came close, shirt still off, and helped her down. only, he did not release her. He held her close to him, Sherry could smell his breath, could hear his heart beat.

"You will not be making comments like that tonight." he said, all serious now. This was the Serious Nick.

Sherry would have nodded her consent, cause that was why she was here , be a pretend fiance, but Nick's high handedness made her lose her cool. She seemed to lose her cool a lot around him.

"I will if you dont act all high and mighty tonight" she said and pushed him back, but found it impossible to make him move an inch.

"I am not kidding Sherry. Tonight is important." he said and grabbed her small of her back and pulled her even closer to him. Damn it! The man had an erection again!

Her breath caught, but she knew this was all a joke to him. He was a sheikh after all, he thought he had the right to have everything. Sherry would show him though, that it will not be the case with her.

Nick pulled back all of a sudden and walked inside, leaving a very hot and heavy Sherry, momentarily disoriented. Nick would usually be a little bit more persuasive, so what happened to him tonight?

Sherry had been dressed in the most beautiful emerald dress ever and the girls were now doing her hair in elaborate curls. She felt like a princess, but she knew she was never destined to ever feel like a princess. Not on enemy grounds. She took in a deep breath, allowed herself to acknowledge that she did look good.

Lady Heena walked in to accompany her downstairs, but halted once she saw Sherry.