Taeyeon sighed, "Is this gonna be the end of my life?" she looked at her girlfriend who was choosing the clothes among the pink color clothing. The blond sighed again, "Haish, how can I resist that eye smile? How can I say no to that eye smile?" Because that eye smile was her weakness and the owner of the eye smile was her kryptonite.

Taeyeon walked up and sit on the empty bench beside Yuri.

"AHHHH~, chair~~~ heaven!"

Taeyeon boringly look at her girlfriend who was choosing an outfit from the vast collection of clothes. She shifted her gaze around and spotted a café just opposite of the shop. She smiled. "Pani-ah, me and Yuri will be at the café there."

"Ok, baby!" Tiffany replied without even looking at the blonde.

------------

"What would you like to order miss?" a beautiful waitress approached Yuri and Taeyeon. She was tall, big breasted, has milky white skin and wore tight, low cut and short maid outfit which made it more distracting to the other two girls.

Taeyeon swallowed her saliva hard and trying hard to look at the menu, "Em... give me one latte cappuccino please."

"Ok, one latte cappuccino, and you miss?" the waitress asked Yuri.

"Er- me- want- you-,"

Taeyeon quickly kicked the girl's shin under the table.

"Ouch!- Ah, I mean I want your recommendation!"

"I see... Then I recommend you the latte cappuccino too since it's quite famous in here."

"Yeah, sure. One latte cappuccino please."

"So, two latte cappuccinos will arrive in 10. Thank you!" The waitress bowed and walked back to the counter while two pair of eyes following her back which swinging seductively.

Taeyeon had stopped looking and looked at Yuri, "Hey you. Stop it," whispered Taeyeon as she elbowed the other girl.

"What?"

"You are being too obvious checking the girl out and you are drooling."

"Really?" Yuri panicky checked the corner of lips but nothing was there. She glared at Taeyeon who was laughing at her.

"I'm going to tell this to Jessica."

"Yah! Why you mentioning Sica? You are just the same. I will tell Tiff then,"

"She won't believe you."

"Oh, she will once she saw the waitress."

"Hey, is not that I'm attracted to her. Her asset is so big that they are distracting. No wonder so many male costumers in here."

"Oh! Look at that!" Taeyeon suddenly spoke.

"What? Where?"

Taeyeon secretly pointed to a direction in front of them. "The one in red is definitely hot. This is what you call attractive."

"The red one? Oh goodness! The body!"

"The body is so sexy. And the back, is wow!"

"If I get that I definitely feel satisfied."

"I want to ride them so much."

"Me too."

"YOU WANT TO RIDE WHO?" suddenly two American girls came from their behind.

Tiffany got her hand pulling Taeyeon's ear, while Jessica pinching her girl's back.

"AHHHHH!~ Pani-ah!"