"Huh?"

"Continue your fucking love poetry you dumb!"

"Oh, yeah. Er...-" Taeyeon lost her thought. She didn't know where to start.

Looking at her clueless friend, Sunny sigh heavily, "You said you have fall in love. How do you know its love? The last time I check, you never been in love before."

"Well, I didn't notice this before until tonight..."

"I feel it Sunny! I feel my heart is pounding hard. My pulse is racing. And I think my blood pressure goes up. I felt dizzy and light headed. I never feel this before. So, this must be what you call... love."

"Huh? Sounds like arrhythmia to me. You should go to the hospital. I can introduce to a good doctor. You will be just fine then. Ok. Let me sleep."

"Hey, wait! There's more!"

"What else?" mumbled Sunny. She hardly could open her eyes.

"I—think, I have made her cry. The moment I saw her tears I felt something had stabbed my heart. It really hurts. I can't breathe. It's really suffocating to have that feeling," Taeyeon said with serious sad look on her face. The expression that Sunny never saw before.

Sunny suddenly looked at her best friend with wide eyes, "Ohmygosh! Ohmygosh! Taeyeon!!!"

"What? What? What will happen to me??"

"Ohmygosh! You are in love??? This must the end of the world!! I haven't repent my sin and pay my revenge on Sooyoung! I don't wanna die yet! Oooohhhhhh! Nooooooo!!!!" Sunny exclaimed dramatically, But then she laughed out loud.

Taeyeon's eyes turned into slit. She glared at her friend who didn't take her seriously.

"Sorry, just joking. Let's just deal this matter tomorrow ok. I really can't think right now and need some sleep. See you tomorrow. Make sure you lock the door before you go out."

Taeyeon sighed, "Ok, alright... Er- can I just sleep here?"

"Yeah. Do whatever you like as long as you didn't disturb my sleep again. Good night!" Sunny went to her and continue to sleep.

Taeyeon lied the long sofa, staring at the ceiling. She put her hands up and looked at it intently. She still couldn't forget Tiffany's tears that night and how her hands trembled so much to wipe that tears. She brought her hand to her chest. There was something still tugged inside.

"Did I make her cry? Do I really have fell in love with her?"

-x-x-x-

A loud voice came from the vice president room of SM & Co. Nobody dare to see what was happening inside. They knew the woman must be in a really bad mood and they were afraid of the possible consequences if they try to involve.

"HOW DID YOU DO YOUR JOB MR. LEE??? YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE A LIKE THIS! THIS IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY WE ARE DEALING WITH! HOW COME YOU DO THIS STUPID MISTAKE?!"