Chapter 35 - "Just you wait."

Sophia

If it was allowed. I would love to stay till the end of time. However, it seem it's not my role to commit.

Never let her go for me. I love you Sophia. Forever. Until then my friend.

Your best friend.

Kev.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I finish reading the letter. Everything was hitting me at the same time. Tears were flowing down my eyes. My mind pounding hardly as my heart beating rapidly. Memories. Every single one I could remember, but one thing is still missing. It felt like I needed the right key so I could open the door of memories.

Sadness. Happiness. Confusion. Anger. Desire. Cruelty. Every single thing that I never knew that I've felt before. They were all flowing into me as if they were my own blood.

I fold the paper like the way it was fold before. I put the paper in the pocket of my pants, securing that it was safe and wouldn't fall out. I look at Sora who was looking me sadly, as if he was regretting something. I quickly wipe away the tears in my eyes and stared at him with a stoic face. Everything still hasn't make any sense to me yet, I still need one more piece to be completely healed.

"Sora." I called out his name. "Keys."

He then get the keys in his pocket and handed it to me. I then headed to the door of the room, but stop my track when I was already in the doorway. I look back at him, seeing him hanging his head. "Thank you." I said.

"Wait!" He yelled out, stopping me from continuing my track. I look back at him.

His mouth open and close. He seem to be hesitating about something. His eyes were narrowed as he look at me then back at the floor. I waited patiently. But then he sigh. He then put his gaze upon me. "Go get 'er." He said with a small smile. He then told me the address of the girl I seek. I ran to him and quickly gave him a tight hug, I could feel that he needed it. I again thank him.

I quickly ran and headed to the exit of the building. I will finally soon found out what I was missing this whole time. The fact that I forgotten about the real purpose that I'm living now is very unforgivable. That person's smile. Her kisses. Her love, is something I never wishes to forget. I quickly got to my motorcycle and drive in the fastest way I could drive. Thankfully nothing stop me on the way.

As I got park on front of the huge house. I quickly step inside. The place was dark, not a single presence on the very floor. I ignore it and quickly ran towards upstairs. I first cheek the second floor, but found none. I headed to the third floor. As I left turn, a room caught my eyes. I don't know why I feel like it was the place I should look, but I just did. As if felt that I arrive to where I'm suppose to go. I open the door quickly. As I open the door, nobody was on the room. The light were died so I open them. As I thought, nobody was inside the room. I then look at the bathroom, even check the closet. Nobody was inside.

Where she could be?

But then another door caught my eyes. I remember that door, I remember not being able to see the other side behind that very door. Curiosity again got the best of me. I step closer towards the door and reach my hand to touch the doorknob. Slowly I turn the doorknob and push it.

Again the room was dark, the light was off as well. I cap the side of the door way, thinking that maybe the light switch was near by. Thankfully I manage to find it. I didn't hesitate to open the lights.

The room was full of drawings, toys and pictures scattered around the place. I step inside as I look around. The walls was full of a child's drawing. I look at the table beside me and lift one of the photo frame. It was me and the same looking girl, but it was a younger version of us.